💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zac Efron calls Hollywood the opposite place to live a happy, healthy life

Featured Posts

I remember when I visited there, it was absolutely horrible. And as cliche as it sounds, everyone was very fake. I have also known people who have moved away from there specifically because they could not have a real conversation with anyone. And my best friend lives there and he says he is having a very hard time getting close to anyone as people seem to have an agenda.

So, I agree with Zac Efron :wtfga:

blackpink

LA and the Hollywood area has stunning places though, maybe he’s referring to the stereotypical lifestyle associated with living there? 

I actually really want to watch this. 

Zac seems like a nice guy, smart too. He's been through it in the last few years, and seems to be getting to a better place. 

We should all really understand that considering so many celebrities speak of how hard it actually is living in the spotlight, we should try on some level to show empathy. 

Doesn't matter how much money they have, how big the house, the material items...after a while, those things don't necessarily bring happiness. Gaga has said it a gazillion times. 

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, heygurlhi said:

shave and marry me daddy :messga: ill make you happy life :cryga:

Don't shave and marry me instead! :lolly:

IDGAF

julianversace

I would never live in Hollywood.
Maybe Malibu or Santa Barbara. 

here we gooo

holy scheisse

End celebrity culture. So vapid, individualistic, filled with corruption, pedophiles, mental illness, addiction, sexual assault, external validation, further widening of wealth disparity.  celebrity culture enabled 45 to get into office. It enabled Kanye to think he is capable of being our countries leader. End it! End ha! Celebrities are cancelled, I'm going to Stan my local grocery clerk and barista henceforth 

heygurlhi
18 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Don't shave and marry me instead! :lolly:

i mean, choices 

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Ignore me i drink

HEARTSTOP
6 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

i mean, choices 

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

You keep the twinky daddies, I'll keep the scruffy hunks, how about that?

Meryl Streep Cheers GIF by Cosmopolitan

IDGAF

heygurlhi
4 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

You keep the twinky daddies, I'll keep the scruffy hunks, how about that?

Meryl Streep Cheers GIF by Cosmopolitan

i think we might have an agreement 

table meeting GIF by South Park

Ignore me i drink

Wolf Boy

Yeah i’m sure he’ll be giving up his million dollar paychecks to live “happily”. Can we ban celebrities from talking? Good lord.

JusKeepBreathin
8 hours ago, Eido said:

Zac Efron has a roommate ? 

Yep, that caught my eye too. Why does a rich grown man in his thirties need a roommate?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived