Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Do you think that Britney will retire?

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Do you think if Britney is freed she will continue releasing music or do you think she'll retire?

I personally don't see her releasing music if she is still in a Conservatorship, as she's been strict on doing zero work during her hiatus to prove a point to her team.

As much as i'd love B10 and more music from Britney, I would support her if she wanted to retire, she's deserves peace and happiness :bradley: She's gave the world enough of her, so if she wants to disappear and live a quiet life I wouldn't blame her. Plus as a fan, her finally being free and happy is worth so much more than new music.

However, if she did come back I think she'd only release the odd song every few years and i'd only want her to make the music she wanted.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born in Chromatica

I think so, Britney Spears is such a legend to music and pop culture and has achieved so much more than many could ever achieve. She has done it all and I feel Britney just wants to live a normal life with her kids. 

She may release music in the future but I think it will be music she wants to make with her real voice, not the baby voice she has used during her pop career.

Either way, I hope she has happiness for the rest of her life :heart:.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

SlaeUrAnus

I would, if I was her.

When she gets out of her conservatorship, I hope she finally gets rid of the leeches surrounding her and live a quiet life.

In my messy era.

gagaschickens

Yes, I believe. If I were in her place, I would too. She probably wants to live a normal life with her children. After all, she's already reached pop legend status, so there's absolutely no need for her to release more, rather than just enjoy her life. (After the conservatorship is over of course)

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

yes and

She will never leave this conservatorship, unfortunately. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

COOOK
11 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

as she's been strict on doing zero work during her hiatus to prove a point to her team.

She said that? The Mood Ring Pride Remix has some new vocals (that intro)...

I think Britney only works because shes trapped in a mansion with nothing to do, and cant enjoy her time with friends, family, or children. The only thing that keeps her busy is instagram posts and releasing music. If she is freed I think she will stop doing music for a while and enjoy her children before they grow up.

Eventually I think she will come back to music but in a different way. She will be one of these legends who release an album or greatest hits every couple of years with no promo, and maybe perform at an award show when they honor her.

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

She said that? The Mood Ring Pride Remix has some new vocals (that intro)...

It was confirmed by the producer that those vocals were from 2015 when she recorded the song :messga: Britney originally wanted that part in the song but it never made the cut.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

TSUNAMI
32 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

She has done it all

I still need her SuperBowl. 

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

I still need her SuperBowl. 

Can you imagine Gaga's speaking it before Britney performance on SB? :laughga:

i ❤️

Lucas

Actually I don't think so...
If the conservatorship continues, her team will force her to continue against her will
If the conservatorship ends, I think she'll keep recording/releasing music but won't promote it at all

Bambino

I don't even know what to think. It's just quite sad that such an icon isn't present where she's supposed to be, but at the same time, I'd hate to think that she's forced to be where she's not comfortable to be.

Ryusei

I wont let her until we have B10. 10 is so much more of a satisfying number than 9. and she was involved and liked working on Glory. Maybe one more album with no tour? :bradley: 

Or first tour with all live vocals which is also her last tour? :bradley: 

idk... if she was free to do whatever she wants i‘m sure she‘d do something 

Musery

Archived