šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plastic Doll is a grower

vVv

Featured Posts

I think Plastic Doll was one of my least favorite song on Chromatica for the first month, but now it's in my top 3. Anyone feeling something similar with this particular song?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

I will defend plastic doll foreverĀ 

has always been my fav from Chromatica sinceĀ first listen but I love every songĀ 

Spoiler

I feel like I write this exact post at least once a day defending this song :ladyhaha:

Ā 

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

I like PD. It's not my favorite on the album, but it's not at the bottom or anything.Ā 

It's actually my friends favorite song on the record.Ā 

MANiCURE 6

Same here...

At first I thought it was the worst song on the album but now.... it's one of the best !Ā :firega:

Mrbirthday

I feel like thisĀ songĀ isĀ slept on! I LIVE for the meaning of plastic doll. To me it's such a visual song. And it gives me Aqua, "Barbie Girl" vibes but an updated version of the song. More realistic because it's talking about the objectification that one might feel, or in this case, what GaGa felt in the industry (I'm guessing). With those powerful lyrics in the course, "Don't play with MEEEE!!!" So strong, taking back her ownership of herself, realizing that she isn't a Plastic Doll or a Barbie Girl.Ā 

#JusticeForPlasticDoll

Reginald

It was an instant hit for meĀ :laughga:Ā Probably my most-playedĀ :vegas:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Gagaism

Definitely. Itā€™s one of the best songs on the album, I canā€™t wait to hear an official instrumental anytime.

NewYorkGirl

Itā€™s one of the bestĀ on the album, even on first listen.Ā 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

Mrbirthday
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

It was an instant hit for meĀ :laughga:Ā Probably my most-playedĀ :vegas:

Same!!!! When I heard it, I was like, "This is the one!" And after I finish listening to the album in full, this is the song I go back to.

It was pretty instantĀ for me. I think if the lyrics werenā€™t so feminine, more people would like it.

I liked Plastic Doll after the first listen. The entire album is a grower tbh.

2 minutes ago, BabbleOn said:

It was pretty instantĀ for me. I think if the lyrics werenā€™t so feminine, more people would like it.

I didnā€™t find the lyrics feminine. :billie:Ā 

Welcome to GGD!

One of my favorites from the album. Was surprised when people were so disdainful towards it :messga:

Meredith Grey

Every straight person Iā€™ve asked about Chromatica told me this song was their favorite LOL. But i actually love plastic doll. Itā€™s not in my top 3 or anything but it definitely deserves its place on the album.

HeavyMetalLover

One of my instant favorites. I love how hard it hits and the vocals are everything. So addictive.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived