Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jake Paul under fire for throwing massive party at his mansion for an MV

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart

I think he's one of those ytbers that just cannot be cancelled because their entire audience is under 12 yo and too naive to see through their bs and disgusting behavior. So they'll still make money and thrive regardless. That explains why he's been a complete piece of sh't for years now and still manages to avoid the consequences.

Do we have no other choice than to wait for his audience to mature and call him out on his past, similar to what happened to Shane? :yennefer:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, SourCandy said:

Thats trash, but so did Cardi, yet I didnt see anyone batting an eye

This man was filming for YouTube and involved with riots during the peaceful protests and now this and this is your response? Shame.

Enzoooo
6 hours ago, Doot said:

I feel like Jake Paul embodies "I don't care what you think as long as it's about me". 

He's not concerned about doing anything worthwhile with his platform and connections. 

As long as people talk about him, he's achieving his goals. 

Wait...this sounds exactly like our president also :laughga:

TimisaMonster

A rich young white male doing whatever he wants? :enigma:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, Brecht said:

I didn't say he did this because he's straight, I said that BECAUSE he's straight, white and a man he will NOT get canceled for this. He has gotten away with everything he did, he's still huge.

that’s the problem though, he’s harder to cancel because he’s a huge youtube figure will millions of fans. let’s not bring sexuality into this.

shane and jeffree (both LGBTQ) got away with stuff for over a decade and are only being properly cancelled now. jake paul hasn’t even been on the internet for half of both of their careers and has been cancelled on numerous occasions.

im just being realistic here. there are many ways straight people get away with more but this scenario certainly ain’t it, so let’s not go there.

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, pop ate my heart said:

I think he's one of those ytbers that just cannot be cancelled because their entire audience is under 12 yo and too naive to see through their bs and disgusting behavior. So they'll still make money and thrive regardless. That explains why he's been a complete piece of sh't for years now and still manages to avoid the consequences.

Do we have no other choice than to wait for his audience to mature and call him out on his past, similar to what happened to Shane? :yennefer:

this. exactly this.

its harder to convince kids than it is to convince less maturer audiences. people need to realise this is the reason his ass is relevant (when he really shouldn’t be)

RebeldeFaith

He ****s up every opportunity he has for redemption. It's sad to see he still has fans who think he's a role model and imitate him. But like someone said already, natural selection will take it's course.

Something something idk

Musicisfreedom
8 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Let natural selection take its place :coffee:

I'd agree if it weren't gonna end up hurting all of us

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived