💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

School principal fired for mocking Paulina Rubio on TikTok

Bambino

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

I think there may be more to it than we know.

Maybe because the principal is potentially making fun of mental health and paulinas "messy" look. 

I am not defending anything but.. there maybe more to it than we know. 

-Mark

Bambino
12 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

I think there may be more to it than we know.

Maybe because the principal is potentially making fun of mental health and paulinas "messy" look. 

I am not defending anything but.. there maybe more to it than we know. 

This maybe true because the Spanish news used "Paulina en mal estado" which translates to "Paulina in a bad state", which can easily be linked to what you said.

HausOfMark
Just now, Bambino said:

This maybe true because the Spanish news used "Paulina en mal estado" which translates to "Paulina in a bad state", which can easily be linked to what you said.

yeah, especially a principal when education staff are supposed to be good citizens and frown doing this type of things, that also maybe why she got fired because of mocking mental health when we are supposed to be the supporters of mental health and mental health awareness.

IDK. 

-Mark

Ricardo

can't say I'm surprised, there's a profile for every job and certainly acting all high and messy while mocking a celebrity on social media ain't a characteristic people look out in a school principal

Bambino
6 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

yeah, especially a principal when education staff are supposed to be good citizens and frown doing this type of things, that also maybe why she got fired because of mocking mental health when we are supposed to be the supporters of mental health and mental health awareness.

IDK. 

Yeah this is pretty much it.

Archived