💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Replay' Needs to be a Single

joannesrats

Featured Posts

joannesrats
1 hour ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

So did Beethoven, still his ears didn't work well and he was deaf half of his life. Ijs. :ohwell:

beethoven didn’t have a degree in music? he just had an incredible understanding of music theory 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

I want high concept, ART ga to return with a gorgeous video full of drama, symbolism and fashion for Replay that details Gaga's feelings towards ptsd. **** yessss. Around Halloween like others have said would be sick. Clearly I'm a TFM hag

SevenWonder

To me Sine From Above is the most radio friendly. I kinda find Babylon boring. I really want to like it. I love 911 too, but not too sure that's great for radio. I noticed SFA has the most YT hits as well for non singles/promos. 

Sneaky Oliver
19 hours ago, buzzkill said:

"One second I'm a Koons, then suddenly the Koons is me. Pop culture was in art, now art’s in pop culture, in me." is extremely radio friendly right :poot:

Well that was my point. That’s why I said “another case” because it’s very common for Gaga to nail it on the sound area but the lyrics stop it from being successful and relatable for the GP. Also Applause benefited a lot from her comeback momentum! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived