Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws
17 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

shouldn't have been on the album if u ask me 

Yes, It should.

Where did that whole Chromatica TV thing come from? Is there any truth to it? Sorry if I’m asking a silly question but was it ever confirmed by someone reliable? 

Gracious Gaga
8 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Yes, It shouldn't have.

♥ Kindness Police.

jimmytimestep

i hate every "insider" and i hate covid.

we were like, about to be served the best era of all time and then covid screwed it and now these "insiders" every day make me angrier and angrier because they keep reminding me what this era could have been. i wish they'd stop giving us false hope and just let us be surprised.

at least we got her best album ever. 

27 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Final singles are usually the hardest to sell and this one will do well because of Blackpink's fanbase no matter when it's released

I'm not sure of that because BP is coming with their own album, so blinks will focus their energy on that when it comes out 

jacs vs looser
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Weren't they proven fake? :billie:

The Fortnite thing has been debunked over and over, yet people are still trying to speak it into existence. That alone makes the whole thing fake for me. 

Sour Candy is a horrible song and is the only song I skip on the album. Chromatica 1 and 3 have more plays.

I don't believe this anyway. Sour Candy was always meant to be a promo track. That's why she's barely on it, and that's why they already released it for streaming and made a lyric video.

Archived