Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

BLACKPINK as opening act?

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

monketsharona
57 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Personally, I'd prefer the PCD (THIS would be a reverse Gaga-ian experience) but any girl band would make me happy :vegas:

fac4a0fa1d34ef610a6c5b6e4c1e7b88824124c7 

I would be so here for this. That would be so much girl power 

But I feel like we'll get Burns, Boys Noize, Madeon, Tchami or some kind of friends of Gaga who is DJing

Tchami or Madeon would make sense on the Paris show

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
20 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

Blackpink alone barely cracks top 40 on bb100 but with 1 day of tracking of SC they reached 33. 

Sour Candy lost 1 day of tracking, but debuted at #33 a week after its release when the album dropped

Lucas

They could open 1/2 shows if Gaga brings the tour to Korea and then perform Sour Candy with Gaga, but I think they're successful enough already to not have to open someone else's show

sourchromatican

They’d gain no more exposure than they already did from Gaga with the song. Everyone that’s going will already know them now.

They would also already sell these stadiums out themselves.

Sherry
47 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Sour Candy lost 1 day of tracking, but debuted at #33 a week after its release when the album dropped

Yeah I wanted to write that but my English is weak so nod and smile :fatcat:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

boyerased

They’re too big to be an opening act usually but I could see it if Chromatica Ball remains with limited dates and stadium only. It would make it too special. It might hurt their brand though.

Noir
2 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

They are bigger than Gaga in the world right now lmao 

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO 

edengowon
2 hours ago, jensentyy said:

Look, I like Blackpink. I really do .

But you fans are just delusional. Outside of Kpop fandom and stans, the general population simply do not know who Blackpink is. Love or hate Gaga, everyone knows who that bi!ch is. 

the world exists outside of your house. across asia, millions... even billions of people know who blackpink are. i have no idea who is more successful, but claiming that blackpink's success comes from only within their fandom is vastly incorrect.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

edengowon
1 hour ago, AndrewGr said:

The delusion in this thread is real. Most people that are not 14 and don't spend their entire day on TikTok/Twitter have no idea who Blackpink are. I had never heard of them before SC and I still don't know a single song of theirs. Same goes for most of the people I know in real life. They are not as big as BTS outside of Asia, so of course they could be her opening act and they should be grateful for that :triggered:

the entitlement :triggered:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

2 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Go to the street and ask 10 random people if they know who BLACKPINK is. Then ask those same people if they know who Gaga is. You can even ask them how many songs from them they know. You'll get your answer. 

Just because you have a massive fanbase that makes your songs #1 doesn't mean you're successful. Success is more complex than that. Gaga proves us that many many times. 

This!

JustTea

They should especially in the US and Europe where they need promo. Blackpink is too huge in Asia though.

Massive Monster

This thread turned sour (candy) real quick :toofunny:

Kind regards

AndrewGr
2 hours ago, BLACKPINK said:

you messed with the wrong bitch.

96b9d52dc6c9b78d456ff37a6f4bece1.gif

• Admin changed the title to BLACKPINK as opening act?

Archived