Revealed something personal to the world? Off the top of my head:

- Revealed her sexuality

- Daddy issues

- The fact her aunt died from lupus and how she lost her hand

- The family trauma that caused

- Her being raped multiple times

- Her psychotic break

- Her drug habits

and y’all are pressed over a break up video... it’s comedy. 

I’m not saying Gaga shouldn’t have done that. Its just hypocritical for Gaga stans to complain when others do it. It’s not even complain worthy. Just say you (not you specifically) hate youtubers and sit there and eat your food, but you’re never gonna justify it. 

I get what you were saying but your first mistake was equating this situation to Gaga. You know how defensive Little Monsters are :triggered:

The irony of being on pop forum but criticizing youtubers for curating and sharing their personal life. That’s essentially what pop culture is :toofunny:

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

So how long have you been a Joey Graceffa stan? :lolly:

Imagine stanning Gaga, an artist who preaches empathy and sympathy, and saying this :bear: 

Sit the next big social debate out please. The “why are you fighting for gay rights? what, are you gay??” crowd was super counter-productive. 

8 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

why make a video of it? im sorry but it could of been like we broke up. end. 

“Why did Gaga make Born This Way? I’m sorry, but she could have just voted for Obama in 2012 so he’d have a chance to elect a judge to rule for marriage equality. end.”

4 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Why do Youtubers always post their break up videos like????

:saladga:

Probably bc they already posted that they were together? And it’s hard to hide a whole fiancĂ© you live with in daily vlogs? If you wanna know why people do it at all, turn to those who piloted reality TV on cable networks before youtube was a thing.

TortureMeOnReplay
6 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

why make a video of it? im sorry but it could of been like we broke up. end. 

Because of how big of a thing their relationship was in their public lives I'd say. 

Overall, I'm just not too surprised. They made a lot of jokes at one another in recent months that could be seen as hurtful, and probably contained some truth in them. Joey always seemed to be a little more childish in his demeanor. Apparently Daniel did most of the house work and gardening. It's sad to see how they both seem to genuinely love each other. Joey kept looking at Daniel and his lips, and you could tell the love was genuine. Daniel was a bit more distant, though it could be that he is just trying to stay composed. It's sad that loving someone isn't enough to be with them. 

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

This is not a situation of pointing the finger at stan culture. This right now is you invalidating art and everyone that contributes to it. Not only music but also movies, tv, poetry, painting...

What I tried to say is that what many artists do is channel their feelings into their art. They write, paint, and sing about breakups.

So this way of dealing with a breakup is quite questionable and in no way can be compared to what Gaga or any other artist do

Yes, it is. Other stans decided Joey’s content was valuable so the attempted invalidation by other stans in the way that others are doing it here is ludacris. Also, how am I invalidating art? High art and low art can coexist. 

and secondly, it’s so obvious that Gaga has never posted a breakup video. If you understood the original comment I was replying to, it invalidated all forms of personal expression that’s put online. It’s just hypocritical as a Gaga stan to say that bc Gaga has done the same thing. I tired to get a sensible reply but ofc they didn’t give one. 

At the end of the day, what really matters is if this medium works for Joey and Daniel. And it does. So good for them. I’m not forcing anyone to support, I’m just saying show respect, especially when you stan someone like Lady Gaga. 

2 minutes ago, Postboy said:

I get what you were saying but your first mistake was equating this situation to Gaga. You know how defensive Little Monsters are :triggered:

The irony of being on pop forum but criticizing youtubers for curating and sharing their personal life. That’s essentially what pop culture is :toofunny:

Nah I did the Gaga comparison on purpose. Hits home to a lot of people here, and as it should, bc I want to make a lasting point. Tea at the bolded part tho. Youtubers are pop culture, because society said so. Even Tiktok has celebrities. 

Everytime there’s a new medium, socially conservative people **** on it, while forgetting there was a time before they were born, that people shat on what the socially conservative people define as standard.

It it madness and needs to stop. Just let people be happy :saladga:

Shipper
57 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Wow two white identical gays publicly breaking up 

let’s turn around and give them all the attention :madge:

They could both be a Joey. I didn't know which one was which 

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

Darcklighter22

3 months later and now they make a video. Hard times means thinking outside the box to get that quarentine coin henny. :flower:

Bolkins

It’s pretty reasonable two youtubers known for their relationship online would create a video explaining why it’s ending. I’m sure if Jenna and her hot bf broke up they’d probably do something similar it’s just the way it goes. Wish them luck I guess, I think it will be harder for Joey but maybe it will force him to grow up and make decent content. 

LaMaisonGaga

damn it took this long to realize 2 bottoms don't make a top? :air: 

lamaisongaga.com

TortureMeOnReplay
26 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

3 months later and now they make a video. Hard times means thinking outside the box to get that quarentine coin henny. :flower:

What an unfounded statement. If you keep up with him you'd see that he took a several week break from his channel. If he needed the money that bad, he would've pushed some sort of content. 

Stephen

I understand vlogging if that’s what you want to do. And I understand vlogging with your boyfriend... but once you’re broken up why the hell would make a video WITH him :air: it’s so weird and awkward. I can’t take it seriously 

Jose P
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Revealed something personal to the world? Off the top of my head:

- Revealed her sexuality

- Daddy issues

- The fact her aunt died from lupus and how she lost her hand

- The family trauma that caused

- Her being raped multiple times

- Her psychotic break

- Her drug habits

and y’all are pressed over a break up video... it’s comedy. 

I’m not saying Gaga shouldn’t have done that. Its just hypocritical for Gaga stans to complain when others do it. It’s not even complain worthy. Just say you (not you specifically) hate youtubers and sit there and eat your food, but you’re never gonna justify it. 

Hi Joey, I used to watch your videos when I was younger! :kiss:

Archived