:enigma:

Blue Lagoon
2 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I didn’t know they were dating 

:enigma:

They’ve been together since like 2015 :selena:

• LMAO 1

Babel

That thumbnail is so cringeworthy... The way they expose their private life to get some profit is... tasteless. 

• Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 26

Mr Ricky

Sigh. 

Crossfit
  • Like 2

Lucas

I used to be obsessed with Joey but he changed so much over the last years. He comes off as very fake to me now :shrug: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Reject False Icons

Wow two white identical gays publicly breaking up 

let’s turn around and give them all the attention :madge:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 4

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, Babel said:

That thumbnail is so cringeworthy... The way they expose their private life to get some profit is... tasteless. 

The way Gaga has done the same thing multiple times. It’s not that serious. The lack of principle and consistency is mind numbing when it comes to transferring the type of celeb.

People’s constant bashing of new media isn’t gonna bring old media’s dying influence back :legend: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

radioactive

damn he was my first gay crush and that video of them kissing was definitely a part of my sexuality discovery  :teehee:

paradox

the thumbnail... the dramatics... lmfao

+171115+
  • Like 2

Babel
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The way Gaga has done the same thing multiple times. It’s not that serious. The lack of principle and consistency is mind numbing when it comes to transferring the type of celeb.

People’s constant bashing of new media isn’t gonna bring old media’s dying influence back :legend: 

When did Gaga post a video with Christian Carino hugging each other to talk about their break up? :rip: It’s not the same using art to process your personal struggles, to come up with dramatic content to attract some clicks.

• Like 10

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Babel said:

When did Gaga post a video with Christian Carino hugging each other to talk about their break up? :rip: It’s not the same using art to process your personal struggles, to come up with dramatic content to attract some clicks.

Why are you picking and choosing the medium of an acceptable way to talk about your personal life tho? It’s so insignificant. If anything, creating a whole album campaign is way more attention seeking than uploading a 15 minute video, but **** it either way, I’m not here to talk about that. 

and btw, yes it is. You don’t get to choose what’s a valid way to process struggles for other people. 

• Like 2

CameltoeKween
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Why are you picking and choosing the medium of an acceptable way to talk about your personal life tho? It’s so insignificant. If anything, creating a whole album campaign is way more attention seeking than uploading a 15 minute video, but **** it either way, I’m not here to talk about that. 

and btw, yes it is. You don’t get to choose what’s a valid way to process struggles for other people. 

................anyway :bear:

So cringey to be this defensive of youtubers selling their souls via webcam to pay their mortgage lmao :laughga:

• Like 3

March34th

i truly believe broadcasting one's relationship online contributes to it's eventual end.

also what's with this trend of having a lowercase title + overdramatic thumbnail when youtubers make serious videos.

so this is what it's like living in limbo - first I'm high then I'm so low.
  • Like 2