celeb

Azealia Banks “Stop streaming my debut album”

SLAG

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead

it‘s so frustrating to see such an mindblowing artist who is here to gift the world with music getting used and shattered by money hungry executives. All because she refuses to swim the same direction everybody else swims.. I hope that someday she‘ll find a way to get the stage and all the credit she deserves.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

FATCAT

So sad watching back Chasing Time & realizing how much potential she had. She truly wasted it by not keeping her mouth shut.

Purr more, hiss less.

Bad things happen to bad people. A saying that also may go “Uno cosecha lo que siembra”

Sad Temptation Island GIF by Videoland

Anderson123

It’s such a good album. I actually bought the CD And never stream it. 

Grigio Guy

Now I can start listening to her songs again without supporting her. She’s messyand karma keeps receipts :bon:

Religion is a product to sell.

ToxicHot

This is horrible. I have a love-hate relationship with Azealia - I actually do find her very talented but even though she's done/said terrible and disgusting things she doesn't deserve this. In this situation, no one does.

It doesn't matter WHO you are, or even if your music is actual garbage (Post Malone, 6ix9ine, Lil Nas X..... etc.). If you work hard to create something, you deserve to be paid for it. Who cares if it's good or bad, if people are supporting it then the artist deserves credit and to receive a paycheck for their work. Something as simple as streaming an artist's song or entire album should be granted to their livelihood (and the same goes for writers/producers).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Midnightrush891
2 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

People are out here streaming Smile by Katy Perry more than anything by Miss Banks but okay :billie:

I just listened to Smile, and honesty I’d much rather stream Soda. 

Craven Moorecox
2 hours ago, River said:

heavy metal and reductive is a banger

How?:dom:

Archived