Jason Derulo makes $75,000+ per TikTok

COOOK

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Serious question. 

How do you monetize Tik Tok?

1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

same question, i never looked into that. Like does he have brand products in his tik toks or smth?

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

You don’t make money per tiktok (like you do on YouTube). You make money thru brand sponsorships and partnerships—how you implement the brands is up to you. I haven’t seen Jason actually featuring brands in his vid, so it’s probably not explicit like that 

As Maleficent said you can partner with brands. Also artists pay people to make videos with their songs. And monetizing Tik Tok directly is possible by going live and having people send gifts, but I doubt that's how Jason makes his money. 

Prostitute Barbie

I don’t know him or his life but seeing crap like this reminds me that kids are starving and people are dying because they can’t afford basic medication. This world is the definition of tragedy :smh:

TortureMeOnReplay
2 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

I don’t know him or his life but seeing crap like this reminds me that kids are starving and people are dying because they can’t afford basic medication. This world is the definition of tragedy :smh:

I understand the bigger theme of what you're saying, but it's not like Jason is some selfish ass. He does charity work, including several things for Haiti. 

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, Economy said:

1.5 years worth of my income with a single Tik Tok? Life is so unfair :messga:

A Tiktok video that is possibly just 15-30 seconds long. :cryga:

Archived