⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

Epstein Associate Maxwell On Suicide Watch

JRCF29

From The Hill "Official says Feds took Epstein Associate Ghislaine Maxwell's bedding, clothes to prevent hurting herself:

maxwellghislaine_getty09202013.jpg?itok=

"Officials took away longtime Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell’s clothes and bedsheets and had her wear paper attire while in custody over fear that she may take her own life, an official familiar with the matter told The Associated Press. 

Maxwell was arrested and held in custody earlier this month on multiple charges in connection with Epstein, who authorities believe participated in the sexual abuse and trafficking of young women. 

The official told the AP that the Justice Department added extra security precautions and placed federal officials outside the Bureau of Prisons in charge of ensuring there is adequate protection for Maxwell. The precautions are to prevent other inmates from harming her and to stop her from harming herself, the official reportedly said."

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9
  • Shook 1

Anderson123

random GIF

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

ZiggyZiggs

She’s going to end up getting killed. We’ve literally heard this story before cvhbbv

Acceptance
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Axl Jax
Posted (edited)

They are setting the stage... this is a tactic of planting seeds in the minds of the public so when she is suicided it will make more sense. They really underestimate us

Edited by Axl Jax
  • Like 12
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 5

Bonkers
Posted (edited)

My guess is that the reason she's still alive is because a series of events would be triggered if something happened.  As in a series of tapes & evidence would be sent to the media and law enforcement. Otherwise, all those "clients" would have had her killed when she was more accessible.  

:oprah:

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 2

Jase

Unfortunately I can't see her surviving this. She has too much information on way too many powerful people.

• Like 26

Cookie Tookie

oprah winfrey judging you GIF

Anderson123

She’s obviously going to die of cardiac arrest or something like that due to covid complications. 

• Like 3

Jase

Although it's interesting that Bill Barr has come out and said nothing shady will happen to her. I'm sure his best mate Trump won't be too happy about that.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Runway

I hope she at least gets to expose prince andrew before getting “suicided” :bear:

• Like 4

shoful

Omg why aren’t they trying her now! Time is of the essence! We need that info

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rio
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Axl Jax said:

They are setting the stage... this is a tactic of planting seeds in the minds of the public so when she is suicided it will make more sense. They really underestimate us

Or simply, in that situation, anyone in their right mind, would probably want to kill themselves. 
Not everything has to be corrupt government conspiracy theory 

Edited by Rio
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

Axl Jax
Just now, Rio said:

Or simply, in that situation, anyone in their right mind, would probably want to kill themselves. 

Yes of course they would be suicidal in that situation, but anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that in this particular case there will be powerful people who want her gone, the president likely included. People are so naive.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Jase
1 minute ago, Runway said:

I hope she at least gets to expose prince andrew before getting “suicided” :bear:

Hopefully.  

Epstein prosecutor Geoffrey Berman was fired because he kept going after Prince Andrew. Boris Johnson apparently made various requests to Trump to back off international prosecutions...so Trump had a word with his best mate William Barr (the attorney general) who got rid of him. 

Evil c*nts, the lot of 'em

• Like 2
  • Shook 3

Runway
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

So you’re telling me epstein actually killed himself :bear: 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 12