Logan 20,958 Posted July 9, 2020 Share Posted July 9, 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,093 Posted July 9, 2020 Share Posted July 9, 2020 Just now, River said: I'm not gonna visit with mask and choke to death while doing the tower of terror Smart person! Sad thing is, others will do that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mister G 10,536 Posted July 9, 2020 Share Posted July 9, 2020 Our friends from GGD that live there need to escape and head up north. Florida is the basement of the US. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Webb7 438 Posted July 9, 2020 Share Posted July 9, 2020 8 minutes ago, River said: Disney world will never be open and I will never do the micky mini adventura attraction I missed it by a week I thought they will open this Saturday Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
INNA 3,791 Posted July 9, 2020 Share Posted July 9, 2020 Florida is like hell on earth, even before this. For decades. It’s literally paradise for criminals, opioid and meth addicts and racists. Dirty South. I lived there for about 15 years of my life and I’ll never live there again, I haven’t visited my old friends after 4 years being gone because it’s just so ugly there. Not to wish ill on anyone in particular, but that state has definitely reaped what it’s sown and the numbers reflect that. Unbelievable. My mom is still there and is moving to Cali at the end of this month, I pray that she makes it out okay. fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mister G 10,536 Posted July 9, 2020 Share Posted July 9, 2020 1 minute ago, good said: Florida is like hell on earth, even before this. For decades. It’s literally paradise for criminals, opioid and meth addicts and racists. Dirty South. I lived there for about 15 years of my life and I’ll never live there again, I haven’t visited my old friends after 4 years being gone because it’s just so ugly there. Not to wish ill on anyone in particular, but that state has definitely reaped what it’s sown and the numbers reflect that. Unbelievable. My mom is still there and is moving to Cali at the end of this month, I pray that she makes it out okay. Amen. I have former coworkers that live down there who hate Trump and it’s disgusting how the majority of people in general worship him...yet his actions that enable actions of people like DeSantis are literally getting them all killed. And I hope your mom makes it out okay as well. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Webb7 438 Posted July 9, 2020 Share Posted July 9, 2020 Florida positivity rates 28% and hit 18.39% in last 24 hrs California hits highest death toll since April. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,093 Posted July 9, 2020 Share Posted July 9, 2020 2 hours ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said: Our friends from GGD that live there need to escape and head up north. Florida is the basement of the US. Need a roommate? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevana229 1,916 Posted July 9, 2020 Share Posted July 9, 2020 The video of DeSantis bragging about cases not going up after re opening is NOT aging well.... he looks like a fool. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shoful 13,304 Posted July 9, 2020 Share Posted July 9, 2020 Does anyone have that tiktok video of that idiot governor screaming about italy and not having any cases in April "My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Webb7 438 Posted July 9, 2020 Share Posted July 9, 2020 12 minutes ago, stevana229 said: The video of DeSantis bragging about cases not going up after re opening is NOT aging well.... he looks like a fool. He is a fool of ****. Idiot scum bag Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
flyaway 15,350 Posted July 9, 2020 Share Posted July 9, 2020 Weren't people drinking Bleach? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.