music news

Smile album cover revealed!

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

I like it better it HQ. I still would've preferred a different and simpler font tho cuz the image is already dramatic. The clown nose is adorable tbh. Still her worst album cover tho unfortunately.

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I like it better it HQ. I still would've preferred a different and simpler font tho cuz the image is already dramatic. The clown nose is adorable tbh. Still her worst album cover tho unfortunately.

I think it'd have been much better if they had no text, just her in the clown get up. The amount of typography is a wild choice

Purr more, hiss less.

mcphee

It she'd have gone the full circus route everyone would claim she was copying Britney/ P!nk. She's took a theme and done an unexpected spin on it; thats been her brand for years. I like it a lot my only criticism is it serves me magazine cover more than album art and I kinda agree

Daylight Jokers
13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I think it'd have been much better if they had no text, just her in the clown get up. The amount of typography is a wild choice

I agree. Besides, she's established enough to not have her name in the cover and textless covers are trendy atm.

Katy-Smile.jpg

VOLANTIS

If she removes the text entirely it's quite iconic. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
2 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I agree. Besides, she's established enough to not have her name in the cover and textless covers are trendy atm.

Katy-Smile.jpg

This is a timeless cover. An uncropped zoomed out version will be perfect. :applause: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

This is a timeless cover. An uncropped zoomed out version will be perfect. :applause: 

The uncropped version probably has her leaning on a block that's why they decided to cover that up with that red rectangle.

PinkJelly
3 hours ago, RetroPhysico said:

smile.jpg

I made my own version. :enigma:

This is so much better :air:

Batwings

I don't get why people are trashing the album cover so much. It's cute, and it's very on-brand for Katy. 

Batwings
17 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Katy-Smile.jpg

Oh wow, that's gorgeous! 

Killa
4 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I don't get why people are trashing the album cover so much. It's cute, and it's very on-brand for Katy. 

2 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Oh wow, that's gorgeous! 

did you just got it!??

ahhahhaha

Batwings
2 minutes ago, Killa said:

did you just got it!??

ahhahhaha

I flopped.  :cryga: :cryga: :cryga:

Archived