rumor

Chromatica promo restarting soon?

Babel

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

I had really hoped once the album arrived all this insider mess and false hope would stop :bradley: It's only gotten worse :bradley:

buzzkill
6 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I had really hoped once the album arrived all this insider mess and false hope would stop :bradley: It's only gotten worse :bradley:

but that's the only thing that is keep fans interested and the album alive tho.. without insider and false hope we would have nothing :poot:

Sepsami
1 minute ago, buzzkill said:

but that's the only thing that is keep fans interested and the album alive tho.. without insider and false hope we would have nothing :poot:

The fact that we're in the era and nothing's happening ugh :messga:

2 hours ago, Steccazero said:

Do you have a screenshot? 

So I think u saw it now right ?!

mcphee

I've made peace with the fact nothing is gonna happen for a long time. I think its a defence mechanism really because I'm so tired of setting myself up for disappointment :rip:

JRCF29

Promo Was Delayed

It's Gaga's Decision

? Respect Gaga's Decision

Chromatica Promo Will Start This Monday/Next Monday

???

Don't Call Me Gaga

BlackCrown
2 hours ago, buzzkill said:

Yeah at this point I would kill for some insider's rumors, gimme something :fatcat:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Iluvartpop
On 7/10/2020 at 9:21 PM, pop ate my heart said:

Um literally every other artist has been promoting and releasing their sh*t, feeding their stans left and right, while also advocating for the current issues. That excuse died almost a month ago.

I'm scared that she would want to restart the era just when COVID's second wave happens :saladga:

I see where you're going with this, but just a polite curiosity -  if she did do what these artists are doing as you say, wouldn't people flame her for being half-hearted in her engagement of social issues? I'm sure tongues will wag at her regardless. Also, i dont really follow and pay attention of the current artists on the charts (and i dont listen to them either :deadbanana:, so im really basing this off Ariana - since she has a song with Gaga, she's also not really doing much promotion on ROM either.. so maybe its really their decision to avoid making their promotion too polarizing? I may be wrong, of course.

Also I do agree restarting the era would be a mess... It could be tons of effort without alot of impact since the album is already out for some time. Either she finds a really smart way to do it, or reboot the era purely for the fans (???). She definitely should've struck the iron while it was hot.. now it's much harder to do.

Archived