Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Halloween Kills - OFFICIAL TEASER

Doot

Featured Posts

Ronnie

I'm so pumped for this! Very unfortunate that it was delayed until next year but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Halloween is my all time favorite horror franchise.

stabbing michael myers GIF by Muchmoji

weed

I'm super excited but can someone explain his ability to never die? is it just accepted he's like superhuman and can survive most anything?

Mr Ricky

I literally can't wait!!!! The goosebumps when someone screams that they shouldn't go, but they are unheard. :bradley:

Crossfit

Ronnie
4 minutes ago, weed said:

I'm super excited but can someone explain his ability to never die? is it just accepted he's like superhuman and can survive most anything?

I wouldn't say he's invincible, he's just really good at barely escaping death. 

Gracious Gaga

we have to wait a-whole-nother year :air:

♥ Kindness Police.

weed
2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I wouldn't say he's invincible, he's just really good at barely escaping death. 

Yeah I think he died in one of the other films of the franchise? and then saw his ghost mother or idek it's kinda confusing lol but as long as the movie is a serve idrc :vegas:

14 minutes ago, weed said:

The series has several different timelines, so the explanation depends on which timeline you pick. 

Timeline One:

Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween H20, Halloween Resurrection. He's human, but it's heavily implied that he's the "Boogeyman". 

Timeline Two: 

Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween 4, Halloween 5, Halloween 6. He is under the control of a cult, which is where his powers and inability to die come from. 

Timeline Three:

Rob Zombies Halloween. Rob Zombies Halloween II. More or less similar to the first timeline, "Boogeyman" although it's far more vague. 

Timeline Four:

Halloween, Halloween (2018). Same as Timeline One in regards to explanation.  

Ronnie
9 minutes ago, weed said:

Yeah I think he died in one of the other films of the franchise? and then saw his ghost mother or idek it's kinda confusing lol but as long as the movie is a serve idrc :vegas:

We don't talk about Rob Zombie's Halloween sequel.

captain america shut up GIF

22 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

We don't talk about Rob Zombie's Halloween sequel.

captain america shut up GIF

I like that one. :laughga:

AphroditeLaydee

I'm so excited but DAMN Judy Greer and Jamie Lee's acting in this teaser SHOOK me because you really feel the horror and frustration as they watch the fire trucks! I AM HYPED

3 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

I'm so excited but DAMN Judy Greer and Jamie Lee's acting in this teaser SHOOK me because you really feel the horror and frustration as they watch the fire trucks! I AM HYPED

Wait till you see the ending. You'll be really shook lol

Archived