Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did anyone notice this?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Maleficent
20 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Weird right

I would have thought it was Elton John, Freddie Mercury, George Michael or even Ricky Martin.

Ricky Martin was robbed tho because his album Musica Alma Sexo  M.A.S. was a real gem. 

He's sooooooo conceited. Here he is crying about being quarantined in his 16 million pound London mansion 

sam-smith-trio.jpg

:fail::fail::fail:

weed

This was really cute, I love how Gaga touched all the little gays in the world :diane:

JRCF29
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

he

prepare forr the draggin'!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Franch Toast
48 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The way this thread shifted into something else.

Anytime Sam Smith's name comes up, a thread gets derailed. 

But yes, that's very sweet, especially considering they were a little monster who allegedly even used to post on this site. Imagine @ProjectJoanneor @Billy Grey hugging Gaga before they pick up a Grammy one day! 

She/Her/Hers

Just now, Franch Toast said:

Anytime Sam Smith's name comes up, a thread gets derailed. 

But yes, that's very sweet, especially considering they were a little monster who allegedly even used to post on this site. Imagine @ProjectJoanneor @Billy Grey hugging Gaga before they pick up a Grammy one day! 

It would be the BEST honor! :firega:

joannesrats
1 hour ago, heygurlhi said:

wait, he is?

1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't know why I was rewatching a lot of old videos, but I didn't know when Sam Smith won Best New Artist, he waved at Gaga and ran to her and gave her a hug. Thats so sweet :flutter:

(0:18)

They*

joannesrats
34 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

He's sooooooo conceited. Here he is crying about being quarantined in his 16 million pound London mansion 

sam-smith-trio.jpg

They*

31 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

sam-smith-trio.jpg

Hey, saying someone is conceited because they don't like staying in a super expensive house for a really long time isn't cool, ANYONE can be driven emotionally crazy with everything that's going on.

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Hey, saying someone is conceited because they don't like staying in a super expensive house for a really long time isn't cool, ANYONE can be driven emotionally crazy with everything that's going on.

Posing for a photoshoot just to post how sad u are about ur privileged isolation on Instagram, while ppl die, is incredibly conceited. 

I get being overwhelmed, no need to use it as photo-op tho 

Just now, Maleficent said:

Posing for a photoshoot just to post how sad u are about ur privileged isolation on Instagram, while ppl die, is incredibly conceited. 

I get being overwhelmed, no need to use it as photo-op tho 

Oh ok yeah I get what you mean now, it is kind of weird he would just like pose for a picture to show that he's crying :derpga:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

prepare forr the draggin'!

50 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

They*

Sorry, I'll change it

heygurlhi
7 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Weird right

I would have thought it was Elton John, Freddie Mercury, George Michael or even Ricky Martin.

Ricky Martin was robbed tho because his album Musica Alma Sexo  M.A.S. was a real gem. 

Grammys are trash, good for him tho

Ignore me i drink

Archived