💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling defends transphobic comments

COOOK

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, sampool said:

Blair (a trans woman) summarize where I stand when it comes to this topic: 

Blaire is also a Trump supporter who thinks feminism and BLM are crap so I don't know what you're trying to prove here. Just that you're wrong.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
8 minutes ago, sampool said:

They literally called me “transphobic garbage”. :bear: I wanted to fireback with something as offensive but I kept it PG with “dumb”. 

When it comes to this topic I’d rather hear from Trans and biological women than a bunch of gay members (no offense), so their approval means nothing :oops:

So this is really just an issue with your ego, do you care about trans people and feminist issues at all? 

PartySick
1 hour ago, sampool said:

she just support the rights of biological woman and concept of sex,

I don't see how those things can't exist with trans rights :selena:

Idk, I'm not clutching my pearls at her statements but I do find them incredibly stupid and fail to see a shred of logic in her argument.

It'd be different if she had some kind of valid point of reference that proves trans people are trying to destroy "male" and "female". Then you could simply disagree with her. But there is no evidence of that. She's literally just making stuff up and being scared of it :flop:

It's like those people that think the main goal of BLM is to erase the "white race" or people who think gay people try to indoctrinate children into the cult of homosexuality :laughga:

đŸ–€

sampool
5 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Blaire is also a Trump supporter who thinks feminism and BLM are crap so I don't know what you're trying to prove here. Just that you're wrong.

I mean this video has nothing to do with trump or feminism, as a trans women she’s addressing trans issues. I don’t what you’re trying to prove by bringing those irrelevant points. 

Runway

I love a Privileged white woman pretending she’s had it just as hard as anyone else

PartySick
2 minutes ago, sampool said:

I mean this video has nothing to do with trump or feminism, as a trans women she’s addressing trans issues. I don’t what you’re trying to prove by bringing those irrelevant points. 

It's like posting a Lindsey Graham video to defend an ignorant stance on gay rights :flop:

đŸ–€

sampool
7 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

So this is really just an issue with your ego, do you care about trans people and feminist issues at all? 

I do, that’s why I said “I’d rather hear from Trans and biological women than a bunch of gay members”.

Reading is fundamental. 

Eros92
4 minutes ago, Runway said:

I love a Privileged white woman pretending she’s had it just as hard as anyone else

She wasn’t always privileged and did actually have it pretty hard before writing HP but go off I guess đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

sampool
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's like posting a Lindsey Graham video to defend an ignorant stance on gay rights :flop:

Except that Blair is actually a trans and her channel is dedicated to topics related to HER community :flop:

Sepsami
9 minutes ago, sampool said:

I do, that’s why I said “I’d rather hear from Trans and biological women than a bunch of gay members”.

Reading is fundamental. 

But you're happy to eat up what a rich straight lady says :billie:

sampool
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I don't see how those things can't exist with trans rights :selena:

Idk, I'm not clutching my pearls at her statements but I do find them incredibly stupid and fail to see a shred of logic in her argument.

It'd be different if she had some kind of valid point of reference that proves trans people are trying to destroy "male" and "female". Then you could simply disagree with her. But there is no evidence of that. She's literally just making stuff up and being scared of it :flop:

It's like those people that think the main goal of BLM is to erase the "white race" or people who think gay people try to indoctrinate children into the cult of homosexuality :laughga:

But that was never the points she was trying to make. She said that trans and biological women have different life experiences and should be treated as such. Trying to remedy biological women feminist issues through a trans-scope is irrelevant (which is true). 

15 minutes ago, sampool said:

One trans woman is not the spokesperson for all trans women. Those are not irrelevant points. Being a Trump supporter says a lot about a person, especially when it comes to human rights issues.

sampool
Just now, Sepsami said:

But you're happy to eat up what a rich straight lady says :billie:

Yes cuz she’s still a lady you see....

Your point would’ve been relevant if we were discussing her opinion on economy, but we’re not, it’s a women’s issue, it’s still more valuable than a mans intake, whether straight or gay, rich or poor.

If anything you just proved her point, you’re (a man) undermining her points on feminism by bringing unrelated subjects to invalidate her opinion. Misogyny at it’s finest.

sampool
10 minutes ago, Brecht said:

One trans woman is not the spokesperson for all trans women. Those are not irrelevant points. Being a Trump supporter says a lot about a person, especially when it comes to human rights issues.

She’s not, but it’s certainly more valuable than all the gays opinions in here. On this matter atleast.

ImTired

I know it's bad to hate someone as much as I hate her. But we know she's smarter than this. So mine is an informed hate. :fthis:

Archived