Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga’s Complete Silence

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

We obviously dont know what's happening behind the courtains and if we don't know that, doesn't mean Gaga or everyone in her team forgot about the album. There has to be a lot of reasons behind this because releasing a big album and then "letting it die" makes absolutely no sense especially when you know how much work Gaga has put on it and how excited she was at first to release it. Gaga obviously cares about her album but something holds her on at this moment.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997
8 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

May 30 - Bloodpop Rollingstone Interview
May 31 - TheProject Interview (Australia)
May 31 - Interview on Fantástico (Brazil)
Jun 03 - Interview on RTL 102.5 (Italy)
Jun 03 - Gaga introduces Sour Candy on UMG Korea
Jun 03 - Interview on Fun Radio (Belgium)
Jun 05 - Interview on ANT1 (Greece)
Jun 07 - Gaga gives speech at "Dear Class of 2020"
Jun 08 - Interview on BTV (Bulgaria)
Jun 12 - Chromatica Producers Talk to EW
Jun 16 - "Sour Candy" Lyric Video
Jun 16 - Interview with Martha Debayle

Interviews with producers
Billboards 
Instagram selfies
More merchandise
Partnerships with Postmates, Amazon, Deezer ... + promo vids
PAPER MAG Fundraiser
Tour postponement
Adobe Contest

All of this AFTER 29th May.
Nothing? Come again?

PLEASE :rip:

All of those interviews were already recorded months in advance and she's saying kind of the same thing in all of them, and you'd have no idea about their existence because she never said a thing about them.

Billboards, partnerships, how are these usable contents in any way? Adobe Contest where only fans from selected countries can participate :lmao:

We are talking about direct impact from the artist, we are talking about how solely Gaga is SILENT. Producers can talk about the music. Everyone is doing something. But the problem here is that Gaga is the one that is not doing anything.

NewUsername
6 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

PLEASE :rip:

All of those interviews were already recorded months in advance and she's saying kind of the same thing in all of them, and you'd have no idea about their existence because she never said a thing about them.

Billboards, partnerships, how are these usable contents in any way? Adobe Contest where only fans from selected countries can participate :lmao:

We are talking about direct impact from the artist, we are talking about how solely Gaga is SILENT. Producers can talk about the music. Everyone is doing something. But the problem here is that Gaga is the one that is not doing anything.

You can laugh all you want, but you said there had been "NOTHING" and I just proved that that isn't true. You can't pretend there has been nothing, just because you don't like what it was. :ohwell:

Sarah H

If I was her reading all the whining I'd deliberately stay silent for another couple of months :huntyga:

ladygagafan1234
2 hours ago, ShesAMess said:

maybe she forgot to take us with her :huntyga:

She didn't forget :ohwell:

Little monsters torture me :messga:

TortureMeOnReplay

I think she had Free Woman as the next single but it's a bit of a feminist song and she might feel like it would take away from BLM. 

All the little managers in this thread saying what she should do though lol. A whole bunch of people "just wanted the music" and now also want promo. Smh. 

ShesAMess
18 minutes ago, Kromatica said:

She didn't forget :ohwell:

I wouldn’t blame her :bear:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

aquiNo

I was looking for the release dates for each single (I didn't consider the fame). It could be said that on average between one and the other there is between one or two months. Obviously, it must be considered that they were diferent scenarios and that each single was highly promoted.

The strange thing about chromatica is that there is not much promotion of what has already come out, of gaga or her team(just continuing to add products to the shop).

For me, obviously, gaga can do whatever she wants with this era, it just feels strange that she looked very active until the day of the release of the album and after that it seems that she forgot about the album. I applaud her decision to make way for organizations in her networks for the BLM movement, but I think that is no reason to be silent about the album.

Here the singles dates: 

The Fame Monster: 

10/25/09 Bad Romance
01/26/10 Telephone
04/20/10 Alejandro

Born This Way:

02/11/11 Born this Way
04/15/11 Judas
05/09/11 The Edge of Glory
08/23/11 Yoü and I
11/15/11 Marry the Night

ARTPOP

08/12/13 Applause
10/21/13 Do what U want
 04/04/14 G.U.Y

Joanne

09/09/16 Perfect Illusion
10/06/16 Million Reasons
01/24/18 Joanne

Chromatica

02/28/20 Stupid Love
05/22/20 Rain on me

numb the flame
30 minutes ago, aquiNo said:

I was looking for the release dates for each single (I didn't consider the fame). It could be said that on average between one and the other there is between one or two months. Obviously, it must be considered that they were diferent scenarios and that each single was highly promoted.

The strange thing about chromatica is that there is not much promotion of what has already come out, of gaga or her team(just continuing to add products to the shop).

For me, obviously, gaga can do whatever she wants with this era, it just feels strange that she looked very active until the day of the release of the album and after that it seems that she forgot about the album. I applaud her decision to make way for organizations in her networks for the BLM movement, but I think that is no reason to be silent about the album.

Here the singles dates: 

The Fame Monster: 

10/25/09 Bad Romance
01/26/10 Telephone
04/20/10 Alejandro

Born This Way:

02/11/11 Born this Way
04/15/11 Judas
05/09/11 The Edge of Glory
08/23/11 Yoü and I
11/15/11 Marry the Night

ARTPOP

08/12/13 Applause
10/21/13 Do what U want
 04/04/14 G.U.Y

Joanne

09/09/16 Perfect Illusion
10/06/16 Million Reasons
01/24/18 Joanne

Chromatica

02/28/20 Stupid Love
05/22/20 Rain on me

I think we will get a BTW type of era now the tour has been pushed back. Both albums were released in late May and the tour started roughly a year before or after the album was released. Plus the single have sort of aligned (BTW & SL both in Feb, TEOG & ROM both in May)

ItalianGagaStan
2 hours ago, ThisBitch said:

So go or no promo today?

I think no promo at all 

paradox

the contrast from the year leading up to chromatica, the teasing, studio pics, photoshoots, tweets, compared to the radio silence now :billie: 

Archived