💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

MiracleGg
15 часов назад Slovakialop сказал:

Тот факт, что Chromatica в конечном итоге получит еще меньше общих цифр, чем ARTPOP:toofunny:

Тот факт, что Chromatica в конечном итоге станет ее худшим продаваемым поп-студией-альбомом:toofunny:

Let her blame herself, or rather her label.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

Even Ariana retweeted 

Hope y’all are voting

Would be great if @Admin tweeted about it too 

It's 2020 why do people still believe award shows actually count fan votes

Just last week Gaga (and BTS!) lost an EMA to Little Mix because they hosted the show. Your votes literally don't matter.

LGMonster95
16 hours ago, Slovakialop said:

The fact that Chromatica will end up with even less total numbers than ARTPOP :toofunny:

The fact that Chromatica will end up being her worst selling pop studio album :toofunny:

Here's the reality check for some of you. We should be glad that Chromatica is doing even the way is doing at this moment because at the beginning of this pandemic, Gaga's album was pretty much calling for a disaster, why? Because everyone knew that she wont be able to promote the album the way she usually does, album sales was her main thing, the sales for the albums overall were already very damaged, the fact that she could not even do her regular promotion was even more tragic, literally imagine Joanne without the sales and promotion, It would probably struggle to even reach Gold status in US. Gaga literally pulled SHOCKING streaming numbers at the beginning for someone who was called a "streaming fad" numbers that it still makes me very happy because It tells that she has big potential in the streaming era and she wont just go away. At the end of the day, Chromatica will be her 2nd most streamed album, the fact that she's reaching the sales of her other albums with barely to no promotion and with STREAMING NUMBERS mostly and not pure sales, It's a very good sign.

10 hours ago, Admin said:

Just last week Gaga (and BTS!) lost an EMA to Little Mix because they hosted the show. Your votes literally don't matter.

Yep, this is why I don’t waste my time voting anymore, you know it’s rigged when Little Mix supposedly has more fans that vote than Gaga and Bts

CHROMATICON
11 hours ago, Admin said:

I know what you mean but there's nothing happening ATM, moments like this are cute cuz it kinda unifies the fanbase for a while. It’s kinda like the whole Chromatica streaming parties thing, I know you don't believe those work but at least they do bring us all together to discuss the album and stuff. It’s ok if you don't believe in voting or streaming parties but it's still sad when I see every other fanbase doing the most with their voting and SPs and we are kinda lazy with it because there's no one pushing them. 

You have half a million followers on Twitter, do it for the fun moments, appreciation and discussion that happen when we do that stuff, please. It’s fun and it won't take you more than 2 minutes. :(:heart:

FFXIV WhiteMage
16 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Payola is coming way too late, but it's coming. 

Better late than never :fan:

Spotify achievements yesterday (for 14.11.20) :

Shallow crosses 1.313b streams (1,313,826,477)

Million Reasons crosses 484m streams (484,176,532)

Poker Face crosses 459m streams (459,243,657)

Rain On Me crosses 436m streams (436,054,095)

Alejandro crosses 193m streams (193,083,461)

INLA (Extended) crosses 124m streams (124,079,305)

LWIF crosses 107m streams (107,051,475)

911 crosses 58m streams (58,130,652)

Venus crosses 46m streams (46,013,438)

Gypsy crosses 23m streams (23,010,449)

TartVelvetyBuck-max-14mb.gif

VENUS!!! :bye:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived