Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

charts

Charts Discussion


corvus albus

Featured Posts

Spotify achievements today (28.10.20) : 

Shallow crosses 1.296b streams (1,296,783,880)

ARUTW crosses 504m streams (504,189,399)

Million Reasons crosses 480m streams (480,224,903)

Bad Romance crosses 464m streams (464,298,963)

Rain On Me crosses 415m streams (415,748,704)

Just Dance crosses 322m streams (322,081,028)

Telephone crosses 317m streams (317,089,724)

Paparazzi crosses 198m streams (198,011,151)

Alejandro crosses 191m streams (191,100,559)

G.U.Y. crosses 67m streams (67,016,573)

911 crosses 53m streams (53,277,177)

tumblr_n2yeujm9Gd1sntui9o1_400.gif

911 (36.414m) is about to surpass Marry The Night, Official Audio (36.456m) on Youtube and will shortly become her 39th most-viewed video on Youtube. :madge: 

  • Like 8
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • MANiCURE1295

    745

  • Hybrid AT

    727

  • Gaby15

    712

  • Harry Kat

    546

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

911 SPOTIFY STREAMS 09/12 - 35.869.474 (+195.983) / Saturday SPOTIFY STREAMS 09/13 - 36.039.120 (+169.646) / Sunday SPOTIFY STREAMS 09/14 - 36.219.053 (+179.933) / Monday SPOTIFY S

k,bye for now. I'll only be here to update the radio update from now on. No further discussions because apparently discussions are not allowed here. 

Not banned, but self-banned

THE WASTED HALLOWEEN CLASSIC SPOTIFY UPDATE

16/10 (first tracking day)

MONSTER 45.420.883 streams (+32.708) / friday

28/10 (first tracking day)

DANCE IN THE DARK 30.492.202 streams (+14.345) / wednesday

-

26/10

MONSTER 45.787.429 streams (+41.472)

27/10

MONSTER 45.836.496 streams (+49.067)

tenor.gif

OH WOW THE BOOST IS REAL!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion

Now that WAP is out of the question for the GRAMMYs, how do y’all think Rain On Me and Chromatica will do at the Grammys overall?

Link to post
Share on other sites
itsdominik

Wait...when did the official Audio of Million Reasons hit 100M views on Youtube? :shocked::applause:

 

Also:

1,8M views

2,6M views

 

3,4M views

 

4,5M views

 

5,8M views

 

8M views

 

12M views

 

14M views

 

32M views

 

36M views

So if we combine the views of the official music video (241M) and all these videos above then the total for the views is: 449.887.900 :giveup:

 

Million Reasons is such a hit :legend:

Edited by austriamonster
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
ProdigyARTPOP
14 hours ago, Slovakialop said:

It's sad that this mega-smach bop featuring one of the biggest pop femele stars couldn't even surpass Million Reasons becouse of the lack of promo :toofunny:

I wouldn’t necessarily say this when ROM was released in late May of this year and should scan 2x Platinum by the end of it & will eventually reach 3x Platinum by end of 2021. 

It’ll do it less time than MR so it shows that it can actually surpass it in the long run if it remains a staple hit in Gaga’s discography. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, austriamonster said:

Wait...when did the official Audio of Million Reasons hit 100M views on Youtube? :shocked::applause:

 

Also:

1,8M views

2,6M views

 

3,4M views

 

4,5M views

 

5,8M views

 

8M views

 

12M views

 

14M views

 

32M views

 

36M views

So if we combine the views of the official music video (241M) and all these videos above then the total for the views is: 449.887.900 :giveup:

 

Million Reasons is such a hit :legend:

I think MR audio hit 100m last year

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazzarus

Lady Gaga's most watched videos on YouTube - October 27, 2020 - total ~ 5,5 M

1. Shallow - 663,065

2. Rain On Me - 463,000

3. Bad Romance - 450,705

4. Shallow (Live) - 423,317

5. Poker Face - 377,363

6. INLA - 310,515

7. 911 - 284,914

8. ARUTW - 254,525

17.gif?resize=480,270

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

Lady Gaga's most watched videos on YouTube - October 27, 2020 - total ~ 5,5 M

1. Shallow - 663,065

2. Rain On Me - 463,000

3. Bad Romance - 450,705

4. Shallow (Live) - 423,317

5. Poker Face - 377,363

6. INLA - 310,515

7. 911 - 284,914

8. ARUTW - 254,525

17.gif?resize=480,270

What were #9 and #10? I'm assuming "Just Dance" and "Stupid Love"?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazzarus
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

What were #9 and #10? I'm assuming "Just Dance" and "Stupid Love"?

#9 is Alejandro with 145,167 and #10 Telephone 114,738

Stupid Love had 102,557 and Just Dance had 99,355 views :kiss:

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

#9 is Alejandro with 145,167 and #10 Telephone 114,738

Stupid Love had 102,557 and Just Dance had 99,355 views :kiss:

Thanks! Damn “Alejandro” was a smash

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...