Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miss Armenia after surpassing Mr. Holy has now ALSO surpassed Miss Folklore on the Global Digital Artists Ranking and continues her climb up towards the top :excited:

4 (+1)    Lady Gaga    2134 points 

6dfdcdfd9e0cb219b758cbc8e45390b9.gif

Also, did I mention that my least favorite track off her previous album Lover is The Archer:haroon:

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Apple Music US

885. (+51)    Lady Gaga — 911

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-4.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

YouTube Daily Charts — 2020/09/18

United States:    19    NEW    Lady Gaga — 911      1,173,600 streams
Canada:       12    NEW    Lady Gaga — 911      150,818 streams

JudasJustDance

~250k more views in the past hour and a half. 

we were doing 250k hourly earlier but a drop was expected. 

Americans are starting to sleep let’s see how much views garner up in the next hour and a half 

2 minutes ago, Levine said:

This is like great great right?

It’s definitely more than most of us would have expected. So far, so good...it’s about to do 5 million 2nd day, which is amazing.

1 minute ago, DrCake said:

It’s definitely more than most of us would have expected. So far, so good...it’s about to do 5 million 2nd day, which is amazing.

Especially so for a third single from an album that has only 1 performance so far since its release about 4 months ago. 

11 minutes ago, BHM said:

Especially so for a third single from an album that has only 1 performance so far since its release about 4 months ago. 

Who’s gonna tell ha? 

tenor.gif

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Justin Drew Bieber
43 minutes ago, Levine said:

This is like great great right?

Katy’s music video for Smile has 20M views in its first month, we have 12M in 2 days and we also have more likes, so yes ;) no flamebait intended, just comparing 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived