💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think 911 is a mid-era promo single, at this point that seems to be the only likely explanation. If it gains momentum on streaming platforms they might take it seriously and give it an extra push, but I don't think that's a plan. Like I said before, it feels more like a restart button for Gaga with the Chromatica era. She's doing numerous interviews, fresh off the VMA's, magazine covers and just dropped this surrealist video. If she wants a #1 single she'd release something more radio friendly.

Also, unpopular opinion but Enigma would be such a hit on the radio. I feel like there's a 50/50 chance for her to release it.

This will probably perform like GUY (top 80 with a video push / out) but im fine with it.:golfclap:

The video is incredible and got amazing reviews. Im just glad she released something from the album after it dropped (something that seems pretty rare these days for pop female artists).

4 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

This means that 911 has done around 600k streams today?

at least, rather 700k without discount

WildAmerican

Hopefully 911 crawls towards 100m on Spotify eventually, then Chromatica would have 4 songs. ASIB has 5, and is quickly approaching 7 with MTME and MIT both around 90m

My Name Isnt Alice
1 minute ago, ANTI WP said:

SPOTIFY 

911 - 37,321,485 ( + 499,847 )

Hi guys  :fatcat:

Reveal hidden contents

Bye :hug:

:koons:

Harry Kat

Lady Gaga and her mom will be on Good Morning America next week! This is definitely promo for the kindness book but promo is promo :hor:

Ms I am a local

Uufff... A little bit low, I expected a bit more tbh. But whatever. We got the best music video of 2020 so we should be happy. :vegas:

LIKELADYAGAGA
4 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'm honestly confused with this "promotion" plan for 911 

This is fairly common promo for a non-lead single I believe. They put out "feelers" and see if the general public responds favorably before making it an official single. Pushing singles that aren't going to work is a huge risk for the label and an artist's career. 

Good streaming gains and song sales from music video / VMA spot = official single push.

That's what I gather from looking at other artist's single roll outs. I'm not an expert by any means.

Monster7

500k is low, but the mv was not released at the beginning of spotify friday so I'm hoping for a higher number tomorrow

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived