Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage
5 minutes ago, ImTired said:

911 coming for 10 weeks #1 on Hot100 wbk. 

:bear:

I'm just happy that the era is restarting. This will greatly boost her sales and streams :pray: Another billion stream (Spotify -album) in the casket :ally:

26 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I made sure to check the last letter of the account. I hate this fanbase sometimes :vegas:

Whoops :grr:

BuzzcutSeason

I don't really expect radio to latch on, so if this ends up peaking past between 25-40 I'll be happy. We'll definitely have streaming on our side and this was the best choice.

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

I don't really expect radio to latch on, so if this ends up peaking past between 25-40 I'll be happy. We'll definitely have streaming on our side and this was the best choice.

i would be really happy if 911 could perform on par with MTN/The cure tbh :vegas:

1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

i would be really happy if 911 could perform on par with MTN/The cure tbh :vegas:

It's going to perform much better. Bookmark.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

The way they decided to FLOOD the zone on a single day. :rip:

No wonder they had been keeping quiet for some time now working behind the scenes. Now look at how the hype is back and in such a big way

She's been trending on Twitter for hours now

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

People in here mocking "Little Complainers" as if the era wasn't pretty much non-existent between the album release and VMAs. :rip: 

23 minutes ago, Hurem said:

People in here mocking "Little Complainers" as if the era wasn't pretty much non-existent between the album release and VMAs. :rip: 

People in here are mocking "little complainers" because they deserve to be mocked at for calling the team of the biggest artist on the planet "lazy" and "incompetent" when all they were doing was readjusting their promo strategy and possibly trying to give her a little break before she restarted the promo in a big way again.

Again, like Bobby said, “An album like Chromatica [is not] going to be promoted by her sitting behind a piano over Zoom in her house,”

But maybe little complainers just don't have enough brains to understand this because again, being a random complainer on the internet is always easier than being a part of a team handling the promotional, marketing, strategy, operational, logistical and commercial aspects of a global superstar who has been open about her issues with mental health and struggles with fame and what not :rip:

Besides, what even does endless cycles of negativity and complaining achieve anyway? This thread, even though being more active a few months back during the promo silence, was still a complete cesspool.

Just now, HybridAT said:

People in here are mocking "little complainers" because they deserve to be mocked for calling the team of the biggest artist on the planet "lazy" and "incompetent" when all they were doing was readjusting their promo strategy and possibly trying to give her a little break before she restarted the promo in a big way again.

Again, like Bobby said, “An album like Chromatica [is not] going to be promoted by her sitting behind a piano over Zoom in her house,”

But maybe little complainers just don't have enough brains to understand this :rip:

Besides, what even does endless cycles of negativity and complaining achieve anyway? This thread, even though being more active a few months back during the promo silence, was still a complete cesspool.

Maybe you don't have enough brains to understand that many artists readjusted the promo strategy in much shorter time period. Dua's literally did it within DAYS, so yeah, having NOTHING for two months is extremely underwhelming, especially for a creative artist like Lady Gaga. One would expect they could use technology in a smart way but instead... they literally did nothing. :rip: 

Hell, even Katy served while being quarantined AND pregnant. :rip: 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived