Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

malazam
2 hours ago, n1kos said:

A hit!! 

Indeed!

Guys, Dynamite still get +4m updates.. but their monthly listeners is 22m.. isn't it weird? Or is it massive replay??

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
42 minutes ago, malazam said:

Guys, Dynamite still get +4m updates.. but their monthly listeners is 22m.. isn't it weird? Or is it massive replay??

I think it's very easy to explain: Their fans have the song on loop all day but most of the GP doesn't care about it or won't bother listening.

LGMonster95
12 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Katy is really flopping this time :rip:

Worse than ARTPOP or Witness, this is a legit flop :rip: :rip: 

ARTPOP literally looks like Thriller if you compare it with Smile :rip:

MANiCURE1295
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

ARTPOP literally looks like Thriller if you compare it with Smile :rip:

Yeah I remember thinking to myself yesterday that at least Witness had a good debut at #1 with decent numbers...Katy’s “stans”  really are gone....literally being LUCKY if she can sell 60K this week...Kesha teas :fatcat:

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yeah I remember thinking to myself yesterday that at least Witness had a good debut at #1 with decent numbers...Katy’s “stans”  really are gone....literally being LUCKY if she can sell 60K this week...Kesha teas :fatcat:

Katy's stans cares more about stuff like giving 0 reviews to Chromatica on Metacritic on the week of Smile being released 

Fame IV
8 hours ago, Mr S said:

There is no chance in hell she will win any Grammys for this album. But she should campaign/promote to squeeze out a filler Record of the Year nomination for ROM. If she wants to win AOTY she needs to make something as good as Folklore (complete songs, good songwriting, instruments) and also campaign like Billie did last year.

You are wrong because ROM will probably win Pop Duo and has a great shot at Best Music Video. Chromatica will be a Grammy winning album.

A Star is Born ⭐

Harry Kat

Since you are talking about Grammy's I can see ROM snatches Pop Duo/Group category and has chances to at least be nominated at SOTY, ROTY, and maybe in the Music Video category too. As for Chomatica, an AOTY nomination is possible but I think that a Pop Vocal nomination at least is a sure bet. Also I wouldn't be surprised if Stupid Love gets a Pop Solo Performance nomination! I just need ROM to snatch that Pop Duo Grammy so the era will have at least an award

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived