Kanye West: "I am running for president of the United States"

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arrtpop
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

The only people that would vote for him in any meaningful way are white people without a college degree, and that's Trump's demographic.

i really hope you’re right. i’m finally feeling hopeful about beating trump and then kanye comes in

aphrodite

TimisaMonster

No sir...nobody wants that...the presidency is for political people...not narcissistic, egocentric, pretentious, and inexperienced in constitutional law

Quit making it like a vote for a VMA award...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Pablo

I was gonna vote third party anyway but now I got options :sis:

Don't visit my profile

Leoj305

This is bad because he could take a lot of the youth vote out in the US. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, JevyDuty said:

We did but Trump was courting the white vote. The majority of voter's votes.

Who's voting for Kanye?

Kanye West stans, and Trump supporters possibly... the guy thinks he is god :billie:  If the last 4 years have taught me anything, its that a large majority of Americans are lowkey crazy and will believe anything that comes out of someone like Trump. When you expect them to elect a someone who has higher class, studied politics, and been in 'the game' a while... they elect Trump :billie:  I don't expect any logic from America, just being honest. I wouldn't be shocked if Kanye received votes

End Racism Now

NathanC

If Kanye runs, he’ll win. Bookmark me. We Americans are dumb enough to elect trump, we’ll elect Kanye.

malazam
7 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

The only people that would vote for him in any meaningful way are white people without a college degree, and that's Trump's demographic.

Sis, black and the young vote will go for him, splitting Biden's vote. If this happens Trump wins.

another shot before we kiss the other side

blankpaper
8 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

And college age kids who think it’s funny or cool 

reality’s tight if the music is right

WildAmerican
10 minutes ago, brownie said:

Am I the only one who’d actually at this point rather just vote for Kanye vs Biden or Trump? :toofunny: 

Yes. Only idiots would do that. Idiots like you if you're serious.

Leoj305
4 minutes ago, malazam said:

Sis, black and the young vote will go for him, splitting Biden's vote. If this happens Trump wins.

Yea most of the youth don’t believe voting matters. This would get them vote for jokes. And not because the country is in termoil. 

Archived