💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shows that ended too soon (or need more seasons)

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Devious Maids ended with the biggest cliffhanger and they cancelled it :selena: I was so pissed because it had the same vibe as Desperate Housewives :bradley:

Santa Clarita Diet, will never forgive Netflix for this :grr:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaFama

Happy_Endings_Season_3_Poster.jpeg

Happy Endings was comedy gold and it was gone way too soon  :bradley:

hannibal-watching-recommendation2-videoS

Hannibal was amazing and Im glad we got a proper ending with closure but enough room for more. The fact that everyone in the cast and production are down for more makes me hopeful it might happen someday.

Spoiler

Also I wanna say The O.C. deserved better but their biggest mistake was killing off Marissa, and there was no coming back from that and season 4 is proof :madge: 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

sillynate

1yAXJmVih2_mjhiAERny9ERh_hszVjxHMb_PpNH0 

shame on mtv for leaving this show on a cliffhanger just to try and get ratings (big shocker: that plan failed) Who killed **e*a*? Was it Emma’s dad? Brandon James?.... Troy James? They should’ve used that six episode 3rd season to close the story arc they had been telling over the last 2 years instead of rebooting the entire thing for season 3 :jase: 

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, River said:

Terra Nova

This. It was such a good show, I wish Netflix had picked it up when they were thinking about it. 

Also Designated Survivor and Revolution. Both ended on huge cliffhangers. Childhood me wants more of Tower Prep too. 

nickkoko

Seinfeld. The best sitcom I've ever seen; could have easily gone into the early 00s. At least we still have Curb.

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

And then they did The Golden Palace spin-off which apparently was a huge flop :messga:

Yeah but that’s only cause they didn’t give time for viewers to adjust plus it was given like the worst time slot because they were making way for other shows. If you watch the first season on YouTube it’s still really funny and good. What they should have done was waited a couple of years and come back with another season that had Bea in it for maybe 5-7 episodes 

raragaga

p183918_b_v8_ac.jpg

xoxo

jacs vs looser
3 hours ago, Chromatican said:

Dead Like Me

Ugly Betty

United States of Tara

are all shows that deserved at least one more season. 

Not a lot of people know about Dead like me, which is a shame since it was a great show and for sure deserved better. 

Also: The Riches, does anybody remember that show? 

RAMROD

Battlestar Galactica remake

The Cool Kids

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

spicedchy

The 1991 revival of Dark Shadows :cryga:

That, and the 1966 original series (it ran 1200 episodes) inspired the likes of Buffy, Charmed, The Vampire Diaries and more, expect they were more romantic gothic-horror and less camp. It did well critically and had high ratings until Gulf War interruptions cut into its broadcasts week-to-week after the first episode aired. And they actors/actresses were absolutely GORGEOUS. 

Franch Toast
4 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

I would have loved The Good Place to go on longer! With that being said, it wrapped up perfectly and I give them so much credit for telling the story how they always intended and ending on their own terms.

Yes!! I bawled my eyes out when it ended. But I agree that they wrapped it up perfectly and didn't drag it out. 

Also agree with y'all who said Santa Clarita Diet. Loved that one. 

This was a while ago, but Margaret Cho's All-American Girl .

She/Her/Hers

2School4Cool
11 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Yes!! I bawled my eyes out when it ended. But I agree that they wrapped it up perfectly and didn't drag it out. 

I cried too! It was so emotional but such a satisfying ending, I was thoroughly impressed.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived