⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

Theory: Yolanda Hadid Hid Ghislaine Maxwell

weed
Posted (edited)

This guy on Twitter was doing all of this research on Ghislaine's travels across the country and everything, must be very savvy with hacking and stuff, and he pieced together this whole thread on her whereabouts for the months leading up to her arrest: (open to read full thread)

He goes into how he did it, etc. and eventually leads down to this:

and then I also saw this article (from only a few days ago, before this^ was posted) about Yolanda's ex-husband never giving the reason for their divorce...

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/01/david-foster-will-never-disclose-why-he-divorced-yolanda-hadid/

and it's very crazy! Thoughts?

Also idk if right topic and everything but I tried.

Edited by weed
  • Shook 4

blankpaper

@Maleficent you know the Hadids...weigh in on this lol 

there cannot be a hundred people in a room
  • Like 1

JRCF29

It’s all a bit circumstantial, and I don’t see how the David Foster story is relevant ? I mean she was moving around a lot so I’m sure that the fbi will piece together where she was or wasn’t and who she was with. There’s all sorts of location-related info trickling out about Maxwell from her yacht being spotted to her apparently asking the realtor company if planes could fly over her New Hampshire house. Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if she winds up dead a la Epstein before any info comes out incriminating the Hadids or anyone rich and famous 

Don't Call Me Gaga

dit
Posted (edited)

I have a feeling this is impossible. Jeffrey and Ghislaine were known to allegedly blackmail american politicians into supporting every action the Israeli government took. They apparently used info they had on politicians (most likely tapes of them with underage girls) to harass and scare them into submission. The Hadid family on the other hand are known to be huge Palestinian advocates since they themselves are half Palestinian and are against the actions of the Israeli government and have been vocal about that. They are like ideologically extreme opposites so how and why would they foster such a deep friendship to the point that they'd even risk themselves by hiding and protecting Ghislaine? Something seems off about this but it is still interesting and there could be some level of truth to this after all I guess. Perhaps she has something on them? 

edit: the title change makes a lot more sense I guess. Yolanda could very well have been in cahoots instead of the entire family. Something definitely is off about all of this and Yolanda should explain what's going on to clear her name because if not her silence will create suspicion. 

Edited by dit
  • Like 2

weed
5 minutes ago, dit said:

I have a feeling this is impossible. Jeffrey and Ghislaine were known to blackmail american politicians into supporting every action the Israeli government took by using info they had on politicians (most likely tapes of them with underage girls Jeffrey and Ghislaine used) including blackmailing top US politicians into supporting annexation efforts and illegal settlements. The Hadid family are known to be huge Palestinian advocates since they themselves are half Palestinian and are against the actions of the Israeli government and have been vocal about that. They are like ideologically extreme opposites so how and why would they foster a deep friendship with someone like Ghislain and even hide and protect her? Something seems off about this but it is still interessting and there could be some level of truth to this after all. 

I changed the title to Yolanda Hadid because it would essentially have been only her and not Bella or Gigi (literally pregnant) if true. I agree the story isn't perfect but it would be the biggest coincidence if she got donuts only a few miles from Yolanda's farm in the middle of nowhere, town population: 8,000.

• Like 1

dit
4 minutes ago, weed said:

I changed the title to Yolanda Hadid because it would essentially have been only her and not Bella or Gigi (literally pregnant) if true. I agree the story isn't perfect but it would be the biggest coincidence if she got donuts only a few miles from Yolanda's farm in the middle of nowhere, town population: 8,000.

I agree it would be a very weird coincidence. I think Yolanda has some explaining to do if she does not want this to catch on because it is sooo weird in all honesty. 

• Like 1

Maleficent
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, blankpaper said:

@Maleficent you know the Hadids...weigh in on this lol 

I know them only in passing/socially. They are strange people but seem very kind. I do not believe they are human traffickers. 

Edit: I have never met Yolanda. Only Anwar and Bella.

Edited by Maleficent
  • Shook 1