💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Personally, non biased, Katy or Gaga’s Super Bowl?

Lighter

Featured Posts

LuvitLevit
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

I feel like if they had today’s technology available back in the 90s, MJ would have come up with something like Gaga’s performance. Both are iconic in their own league. obviously 

100% agree.  A lot of people forget that he wanted to work with her on his This Is It residency.  She was so new at the time but he realized she was special.  

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bees and honeyy

Gaga for sure. I think the flow of the show was really pleasant and the performance was cohesive and well done

HEARTSTOP

Don't forget about actual cultural relevance. Gaga got to make (not so) subtle powerful political statements while they were forbidden by the NFL, AND in a republican state, and all Katy got was Left Shark (which was easily surpassed by Spongebob Gaga).

IDGAF

Sepsami

Well 2 my two all time favs are Gaga followed by Katy, Katy REALLY did amazing.

gagaxsebert

I’m a huge Katy fan (bigger Gaga fan tho) but I’m not gonna be biased.

Production & Visuals, Katy wins as she always has great production 

But Gaga brought the vocals, choreo, piano & ran the entire show herself so Gaga wins imo by a pretty wide margin.

Used to be HighRoad

ear condom

Katy always sounds like a broken dishwasher so...... Her twangy voice is unlistenable.  But the production of her show was good (technical-effects-wise). The Missy Elliott and LK parts were well-implemented. 

But we all know that Gaga is (and will always be, simply by nature) superior in any way, her halftime show was iconic and clean, but not over-the-top, while Katy's show sometimes was a bit goofy, just like everything she does, because she always tries too hard.

Miel

Katy Perry did great! Let's get that straight.

But Gaga's is among the best, if not the best.

3 points in and ready for more

President Biden

:triggered: Katy’s was....predictable.

:excuseu: Gaga’s is clearly better because it was shocking

I got drunk

gagaschickens

Katy's wasn't bad compared to other Superbowls, however, Gaga's is far far far superior.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

sarahb
On 7/3/2020 at 4:51 PM, Lighter said:

This was the riskiest part of the show just imagine if she didn’t catch that we all would’ve been in hell

I almost can't watch the football catch, if she dropped it it would've completely overshadowed everything :rip:

Archived