šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG: Quarantine Makeup

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

Lol yesterday I made a thread wondering why haus labs was promoting but not gaga and her album and everyone replied with ā€œbUt GAgG iSnT dOiNG tHe pOsTs HeRsElF ItS tHe bRaNdā€

Well, here it is folks, a makeup post. The wait is over!Ā 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Looking bronzed, sun-kissed, and refreshed!Ā 

Also I'm going to take the "quarantine" and "makeup just cuz" references to mean that Gaga doesn't have any big plans coming up. So I'll adjust my expectations and be happy with an occasional selfie or Michael pizza outing :nick:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

The Z

It's a photoshop collage... Gaga died two days after SL was released, don't you all see?

Delulu Rogers
45 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Well to be honest she really canā€™t physically promote the album the way she wanted to so.Ā 

Yeah but there are so many other things she can do via quarantine. Like literally so many thingsĀ 

ItalianGagaStan

Ok Gaga u did your makeup, NoW PRoMoTe ThE AlBUm!!!!!!!!!

Ā 

I hope that she did her makeup for a performance or an interview at least...Ā :trollga:

thatfoxyfeeling

She looks fabulous and a bit of tit to get the straight likes we love it. Can we get some Chromatica promo while weā€™re at it?Ā :staymad:

Twitter
1 hour ago, Rudz Xinc said:

That doesn't stop Katy and Dua Lipa to promote their single and album tho.

Gaga's known for being creative and resourceful (look her her early days with the outfits). Sorry, but this kind of excuse is kinda lame. She and her team need to find a creative way to do a performance.

Thatā€™s the problem right there... We have to stop comparing her to what other artists do to promote their work. That itself is the lame part.Ā :koons:

Iā€™m not making excuses, but who knows she probably has better things in store for us. Itā€™s a waste of energy to be upset about it.Ā 

Twitter
58 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Yeah but there are so many other things she can do via quarantine. Like literally so many thingsĀ 

Such as.

Stef
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Iā€™m not making excuses, but who knows she probably has better things in store for us.Ā 

Iā€™ve heard this one before :flop:Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Such as.

ListeningĀ parties, insta lives, performances, behind the scenes footage, gagavisions, Q&A, show us some fashion, radio interviews, zoom interviews, zoom talk shows etcĀ 

CherryBoom

Getting ready for Michael's disco stick, i seeĀ :v:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Mr S
1 hour ago, blankpaper said:

Would you be saying that if it was a post about the album instead of about HL? Probably not

No but that's sort of my point. I was under the impression album promo is on hold due to BLM, so if it's OK to post about makeup then it should be ok to post about the album.

Archived