Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga songs have you played your non-LM friends?

not a french fry

Featured Posts

Cavadour

I think the most efficient way to help non-LM people realize Gaga's power lies in her live acoustic performances. People are often non-aware and surprised she's able to play piano and sing her own songs alone, without arrangements and choreo. They react to her incredible voice and the heartfelt depth of these acoustic versions.

In fact, so many non-LM know and appreciate her ASIB perfomances.

Your Song, King of Pain or I Wish for instance are also great because people usually know the songs and they can appreciate Gaga's style with these covers. Sometimes, when I feel some opening I also push more unconventional, excentric, theatrical or spectacular angles such as Joe Calderone, Muppets Manicure or MetalliGa, depends on what style people are keen with.

Sometimes ago, I met a couple I tried my best to convert to Gaga. I thought it was a lost cause until I met them recently again. They jumped on me in such a frenzy speaking Gaga this and Gaga that, saying how blind they were and all. It felt so great !

After all, the whole world will one day bow to Gaga. That's unavoidable.

But now, with Chromatica, it's another challenge... 

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

TimisaMonster

Alice 

Rain on Me

Sour Candy 

Heavy Metal Lover 

Scheiße

Judas

Mary Jane Holland 

Venus 

Aura

So Happy I Could Die

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bloodyleena

My bf loves alejandro, aura and ARUTW

I forced him to listen to chromatica and he didn't like most of it, he only enjoyed replay and plastic doll 

Head Empty

I forced my non-LM friend to go with me to the Born This Way Ball so I wouldn't have to go alone :ladyhaha:

We landed in the Monster Pitt and he ended up having a great time :ally:

Still not a LM tho :bradley:

martiniglistens
13 hours ago, not a french fry said:

Nothing from TFM except Telephone. They also think that Fun Tonight is the song of the century

1. ??!

2. That should be the next single I truly believe

HausOfAntonio

One of my friends was shook when he realised DIC was about masturbation :billie: and he loved it. 

He also loved John Wayne and when we get together sometimes he asks me to play “that song fastERRRRR” :billie:

Mirrion Rizzons

at parties I'll only put on Just dance, poker face, telephone, shallow and now, rain on me.

However, I Introduced some close friends to ARTPOP tracks back in 2017 and they love it a lot now.

I played Alice at a gathering recently 

Archived