đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Double Dutchess

Blown Away

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

The thing I remember the most from this album release is the interviews she gave, because... so, I remember her telling how she was very hands on with the album and the videos, and she would say 'I was actually editing one of the videos in my car on my way here, yeah the grind never stops, yada yada' and I was like damn, good for you multi-talented qween who can edit, I respect that :vegas:

And then I noticed she would say that in EVERY interview she gave :poot:
Apparently she was just... editing those music videos in her car on the way to every single interview :selena:

I'm not saying she was lying :poot:
I'm just saying... all the videos were edited in her car and it shows :derpga:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

The impact of my latest thread:bon: I’m in!!

But are we excluding Diddy Zone and Kleopatra?:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Yxilon

One of my favorite 2017 albums and it contains my favorite 2017 song :bradley: and 2017 was the year of Melodrama and Collxtion II so that says A LOT.

Spoiler

The Cute was cure too :stalkga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Yxilon
38 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

The thing I remember the most from this album release is the interviews she gave, because... so, I remember her telling how she was very hands on with the album and the videos, and she would say 'I was actually editing one of the videos in my car on my way here, yeah the grind never stops, yada yada' and I was like damn, good for you multi-talented qween who can edit, I respect that :vegas:

And then I noticed she would say that in EVERY interview she gave :poot:
Apparently she was just... editing those music videos in her car on the way to every single interview :selena:

I'm not saying she was lying :poot:
I'm just saying... all the videos were edited in her car and it shows :derpga:

there could be a hundred videos in the car and 99 are not edited by you but all it takes is one edit, to tell that in the interview.

Blown Away
57 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I'll do it :bon:

I'll probably be the only person rooting for MILF :poot:

Thank you! Someone needs to take care of the abandoned babies :teehee:

19 minutes ago, Davian said:

The impact of my latest thread:bon: I’m in!!

But are we excluding Diddy Zone and Kleopatra?:giveup:

Yeah, it'd be useless to include them, since they'd end up last no matter what :billie:

12 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

One of my favorite 2017 albums and it contains my favorite 2017 song :bradley: and 2017 was the year of Melodrama and Collxtion II so that says A LOT.

Reveal hidden contents

The Cute was cure too :stalkga:

Really, I'm excited now. I have three guesses, but I'll know soon enough which one it is.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Davian
Just now, Blown Away said:

Yeah, it'd be useless to include them, since they'd end up last no matter what :billie:

Not if it was up to me:bradley: Underrated bops:bradley:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Blown Away
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Not if it was up to me:bradley: Underrated bops:bradley:

Dutch excellence! Along with @Lionel Ronaldo

CautiousLurker
3 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Really, I'm excited now. I have three guesses, but I'll know soon enough which one it is.

I need to listen to the album before I guess so I'll probably lose out on the extra points... Oh well, I'll be sure to make up for it by being extra-generous with my 1s :bon:

Blown Away
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

I need to listen to the album before I guess so I'll probably lose out on the extra points... Oh well, I'll be sure to make up for it by being extra-generous with my 1s :bon:

You can guess once a day and no one has guessed yet, you don't need to rush :awesome:

But listening to the album again first is a great technique to find my 0/11.

Yxilon
7 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

We'll see :ally: I'll send you rates later today, if I forget please remind me :saladga:

CautiousLurker
Just now, Blown Away said:

You can guess once a day and no one has guessed yet, you don't need to rush :awesome:

But listening to the album again first is a great technique to find my 0/11.

That seems... a bit too lenient :enigma:
Imo it should be - you get one guess for your fave and least fave... if you don't guess right, that's it :bon:

Blown Away
8 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

That seems... a bit too lenient :enigma:
Imo it should be - you get one guess for your fave and least fave... if you don't guess right, that's it :bon:

True, but I remember that in my Carly Rae Jepsen and Dua Lipa megarates only a handful of people guessed, so it took ages for someone to finally get them right. And in my Kelly megarate the first guess was already correct :laughga:

So I'm still figuring out which tactic works best. Maybe I should wait with announcing the bonus until 3 days before the ceremony, to give more people a chance of getting it.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll see how the guessing goes and I might consider changing the amounts of votes you get.

Ororo Munroe

I’m in! Never heard this record, because I thought it is so bad it is illegal to listen to it :poot:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

CautiousLurker
25 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

True, but I remember that in my Carly Rae Jepsen and Dua Lipa megarates only a handful of people guessed, so it took ages for someone to finally get them right. And in my Kelly megarate the first guess was already correct :laughga:

So I'm still figuring out which tactic works best. Maybe I should wait with announcing the bonus until 3 days before the ceremony, to give more people a chance of getting it.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll see how the guessing goes and I might consider changing the amounts of votes you get.

I guess your strategy makes sense if you want to guarantee someone has those extra points - if it were up to me, and noone guessed correctly on their first try, I'd be like 'flops :bon: no extra points for anyone :poot:'

Blown Away
11 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

I’m in! Never heard this record, because I thought it is so bad it is illegal to listen to it :poot:

It's actually quite good. It's a less good version of The Dutchess, but still nice and very solid.

Archived