Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Seems delusional. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I can deffo believe that J* and Marc are snakes from other past things about them,

but Idk what else to believe coming from this guy (regarding Gaga), seems like he has his own messes too :wtfga:

I feel like I recognize him but I also don't? :huh:

⚡🐲

Pennywise

He just seems to try to skew things in a way that'll help him get some clout out of this drama. Tired ass so called "artist". Next.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Eighteen

why do i feel like people who are writing on there "go kill yourself f**" are some of the same ones trying to cancel people now. 

47 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I need someone to sum up what is happening with all this right now. I'm so confused. I tried to watch the a spill video and it didn't seem like it did enough explanation.

Is Jeffree about to go into default on his mortgage?? 

Tati released a video accusing James Charles of being a sexual predator last year which almost ended his career.

Then James Charles released a video debunking everything Tati said which ended Tati.

A year later, Tati released a video saying Shane Dawson and Jeffree Start manipulated her into making that video.

There is so much info but this is generally what happened.

Damon

i dont get why people hate on jeffree, he seems so nice, at least nowadays

... and now i just sit in silence.

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, PEZ said:

I can deffo believe that J* and Marc are snakes from other past things about them,

but Idk what else to believe coming from this guy (regarding Gaga), seems like he has his own messes too :wtfga:

I feel like I recognize him but I also don't? :huh:

If you are a fan since The Fame days you will remember him from these two things,

this person would randomly follow you if  you mention Gaga's name.

Also, he is in this infamous meme GIF

dance.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SharkmanthaC
8 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Tati released a video accusing James Charles of being a sexual predator last year which almost ended his career.

Then James Charles released a video debunking everything Tati said which ended Tati.

A year later, Tati released a video saying Shane Dawson and Jeffree Start manipulated her into making that video.

There is so much info but this is generally what happened.

This is causing Shane to be demonitized though? 

I remember seeing the stuff that happened last year.

she/her/hers

11 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

This is causing Shane to be demonitized though? 

I remember seeing the stuff that happened last year.

No whats happening to Shane is a different story. But because everyone is canceling Shane, Tati took this opportunity as the perfect time to bring past drama to fix her reputation and blame it all on Shane.

Whats happening with Shane is very old videos are being resurfaced of him doing black face and making pedophile "jokes". One of the jokes is him masturbating to Willow Smith which made The Smith family attacked Shane online. This became a mainstream story which is why Youtube, Target, Make Up companies are cutting ties with Shane.

smitherz

lmaooo I vaguely remember getting into twitter fights with him during ARTPOP maybe?? :laughga:

but yeah this guy is delusional. has always been interested in nothing but garnering attention. ignore him lol

RAMROD

To anyone who wondering why Shane got it really bad, and not Jefree too, well, it is because Will Smith family, aka one of the most visible Hollywood family is on Shane's @$$ after that messy video of him pretending beating one out on Willow poster, which was only 11 years old then.

It will take a star bigger than you to end you, that is usually the rules. Except if you are on the right side, which Shane isn't.

Jefree didn't have that kind of attack. Yet. And he also have better legal team, probably. Plus, I read he hold some stakes on that same make up company that pulls Shane Dawson's make up line. So it will be hard to pull Jefree's line too off the website because of that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tylertremallose

i remember him from myspace days and he always tried to cause drama and hit on underage kids. he might wanna stay quiet or that drama is gonna be coming back up for him. 

Archived