Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Opener / Closer

GerMonsterNotta

Featured Posts

GerMonsterNotta

What songs are on the money for the tour opener and closer....... Discuss! 

Will she go full-on parallel with the album, opening with Chromatica I + Alice and closing with Babylon.... or what are your thoughts...

bees and honeyy

Chromatica I as the opener, with Alice or Stupid Love following. 
Rain on Me closer with Babylon encore, or vice versa  

MiQuenDroid

Love Me Right or SOPHIE's tracks for the encore :trollga:

All I ever wanted was love...

Butters Stotch

Just like the album, opening with Chromatica I and then Alice, closing with Babylon.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

JustinLovesGaga

Chromatica I + Alice as opening

Chromatica III + Sine From Above (solo version) what I hope is the closing, but will probably be Rain on Me or Babylon 

Cookie Tookie

Alice or Enigma as the opener

close with Babylon

Encore is Rain On Me

ssslyboy
9 minutes ago, honeyy said:

Chromatica I as the opener, with Alice or Stupid Love following. 
Rain on Me closer with Babylon encore, or vice versa  

This sounds good tbh

Opener - Chromatica I + Alice

Closer - 1000 Doves/Fun Tonight (I get a Marry The Night feel from this one)

TimisaMonster

Opener: Chromatica 1 (curtains rise and lights slowly turn on different parts of the stage revealing the alien terrain of the stage) then followed into Alice and Gaga falling from the ceiling under a pink spotlight down to the stage floor kinda like Billy during her tour intro 

Closer:  Rain on Me with water/rain effects. The encore can be Sine From Above...especially the last 20 seconds being lights going crazy and the show fades into darkness with only the Chromatica symbol lit up somewhere on the stage....THE END

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

numb the flame

Chromatica I as the intro, followed by Alice.

Babylon being the final song of the main set. 

Rain On Me as the encore.

heavymlover

I feel like Chromatica's track order was designed slightly with the tour in mind. Alice as an opener and Babylon as a closer would be great.

JazzGa

Here's a crazy crackhead setlist idea: The plot of the show is "Gaga searches for inspiration to write her next song and journeys to the top of Mount Chromatica to find it"

OPENER: Rain on Me

We start with a sound of thunder and rain and a darkened stage lightens to reveal Gaga alone on the stage laying prone on a rock, much like on the album cover/beginning of the ROM video.  The "skies open up" and the backscreens change to showing storm clouds raining. Real water mists the stage and crowd. Gaga performs Rain On Me alone on her rock and doesn't move off of it, while her dancers file in below her and join in near the end of the track.

Love Me Right - Fun Tonight - Free Woman

There is a brief interlude where Gaga's dancers pick her up off the rock where she performed Rain. They remove a giant prop knife/arrow from her chest, heal her up, and encourage her to start dancing with them and not give up looking for inspiration. 

Alice - Babylon - Enigma 

Finally the whole stage is lit up, and the audience can see there are many platforms leading up a "mountain" that looks kind of like a futuristic neon junkyard, or a huge pile of robot parts. Gaga's piano is at the top of the mountain high above the stage. Gaga and her dancers perform the next songs on the platforms and climb up Mount Chromatica.

911 - Replay - Plastic Doll 

Gaga and the dancers have to fight a giant gorgeous Plastic Doll android that wants to force everyone to conform and become perfect beauty robots. 

FINALE:  Stupid Love - 1000 Doves 

Gaga defeats the android using Queen Kindness Punk's psychic powers!! :giveup:  She flies the rest of the way up Mount Chromatica on stage cables, and finally reaches her piano. 1000 Doves album mix plays while she's flying up there and she takes over and does the final chorus on the piano

ENCORE:  Sine from Above

ELTON appears at the top of the mountain out of the sky like God :giveup: He joins Gaga on the other side of the piano, which it turns out is a dual piano on a rotating axis. Gaga and Elton perform SINE together on the piano while they slowly rotate around and the entire mountain is gradually lowered until they're near ground level again :giveup: Gaga has found her inspiration and it turns out it's HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Gracious Gaga

she should open with sinner's prayer 

and close with again again 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived