💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

No new music video in July...

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Leoj305
46 minutes ago, dit said:

if these songs will not be singles then why not release a mv mid July? like I am pretty sure she is not going to make Babylon a single so why not release it mid july for extra album unties, hype etc...? I'm not sure I understand. It won't block or take any spotlight from ROM because it won't be a single so...? confusion I guess but whatever lol. All I want is some performances of ROM tbh

Babylon will be a single and will re launch w haus labs Edition in august / September probably. 

she has two videos ready to go, she’s sitting on them right now. If we are to believe insiders of course. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

Honesty I’m so over everything at this point. My city is opening up. Time to focus on beaches, patios and planning vacations for next year. Gaga had many opportunities but the hype and expectations have once again been destroyed by her team. Excited for KP5 though, her team always delivers and pushes everything to the max and it’s enjoyable. 

KindHML

As I said yesterday, I am so enough about monsters that are NEVER happy.

First, SHE IS A HUMAN, NOT A ROBOT. 

Second, if you are enough because she is not doing any promo, take her place, please, and do whatever mv or performance you want. People DIED because of Covid-19, she postponed her album and everything that's suppose to come with it to ORGANIZE A SHOW FOR THE WORLD. Then, BLACK LIVES MATTER followed and she decided to postponed everything again to talk about the subject and try to help, again. Monsters are never happy, most of all are so selfish, it's disgusting. 

Third, I do trust her. She healed through this album, she is now in love and in a healthier, kind relationship. Don't forget that she HAS THE RIGHT to live her life and take her time, we've already have two singles, one lyric video and a lot more in one two or three months. So please let her take her time. 

Finally, I just wanna say that I love you monsters, and that I'd like you to be patient, respectful and kind to her, as she said she's not a plastic doll, and I am sure she's dying reading all of your **** about her not doing anything. She's a hero. She helped save MORE LIFE THAN YOU CAN EVER SAVE. 

If you don't agree, then put her shoes on and we'll see what you can do. 🤔😉

yes and
4 hours ago, dit said:

if these songs will not be singles then why not release a mv mid July? like I am pretty sure she is not going to make Babylon a single so why not release it mid july for extra album unties, hype etc...? I'm not sure I understand. It won't block or take any spotlight from ROM because it won't be a single so...? confusion I guess but whatever lol. All I want is some performances of ROM tbh

Maybe she never filmed other music videos, that's why nothing is released. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

TheBadRomancer

we just got an album and have two music videos from said album simmer down

MessyTop
9 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Blade said it so yeah don't expect anything in July. She really gives 0 sh*ts at this point :awkney:

I mean we all bought those “signed” CDs , so that was that. 

selenalavigne
9 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

I' sorry but I don't think I'll be too excited for what's to come anymore. The experience is almost if not totally ruined for me at this point. I wish I was not like this tho, I wish I didn't give this many f*cks. But it's just too much frustration and disappointment in my personal life and with the worl, and Gaga was like literally my sparkle of joy until the last weeks, which I know it's pathetic to say, but this is literally the most depressing time in my life. so I feel like I'll be like 'meh' when this era reboots, if it will at all.  Hope she manages to prove me wrong tho but I'm totally pesimistic rn and I hate myself for it

Selenators were like this and just wait.

when Selena released the deluxe version of Rare we went CRAZY.

something big will happen at some point and you KNOW that you and everyone else on this forum is gonna lose their s***. and also the album came out 1 MONTH AGO. 

I know some people care about videos and stuff but to me i'm not complaining about Gaga cuz she delivered the album and though i didn't love it i'm so satisfied as a fan. 

I know it's easy to complain but just enjoy the music cuz some people's favs haven't released music in 4+ years.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

FrederickSpears

Rain On Me is doing incredible, why take away from that with a new music video? It's not time.

JRCF29

Honestly maybe she’s just building anticipation knowing that when promo does come back we will eat it up like the bitches we are:ladyhaha: I’m hoping for a ROM performance at VMAs

Don't Call Me Gaga

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

Maybe she never filmed other music videos, that's why nothing is released. 

She did. We have reliable people on GGD who confirmed that.

DonnieDarko
9 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Remember ROM was filmed right before quarantine apparently....they probably had other ideas that didn't play out. I mean, she could do a "socially distanced video" but that isn't really her style. I do think it's a bit weird that she didn't do a few live performances, but the rest of it makes sense when you consider the a) political climate/BLM protests and b) COVID-19.

IMO she'll probably drop a MV a few months before the Chromatica Ball...kind of like how Taylor Swift dropped a MV for The Man nearly a year after her album came out.

I mean, how on earth ya'll are on GGD and don't know some basic stuff we already know. There are at least two finished videos ready to go and our own Brie Candy confirmed around June 20 th that Sour Candy video will be shot in June (yes, separately). Also, she recorded at least two live performances - SL and ROM - the same day she did the weather thing with Ariana. So, they're basically sitting on a lot of stuff. Why it's not released yet is a whole another story.

GregJA

CTV never even released, nor did she reschedule a listening party 

im doubting Babylon’s remix will actually release or Sophie’s stuff

certainly no music video :ladyhaha:

maybe 2021 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Joshie S
8 hours ago, Seeka said:

I hate to remind you of this, but Gaga is considered immunocompromised. Normally. She probably wouldn't film even if CoVid was on a tail end of leaving. 

Thank you!!!!!:cryga:

Everyone is seeming to forget this girl has multiple chronic illnesses. It's not so easy to just "go out into the world" or do normal stuff.  I know how she feels I'm in the same boat. It's so dangerous to do anything. Once caught, your immune system can't fight off the virus.

It's so crazy to have to remind people of that still. I know she could be doing everything from home, but the current world circumstances, it would be absolutely taking a toll on her body and mental health.

Let Gaga do Gaga. She gave ya'll the whole album to go listen to:laughga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

nodandsmile

I would freak out if they said "no promo in July" but no video... that's ok as long as she does other forms of promotion (and she most definitely will)

besides she's not touring until next year, so I don't think she'd give everything she got all at once!

yes and
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

She did. We have reliable people on GGD who confirmed that.

Reliable people can be wrong too. What if she HAD plans to film them, but they were scrapped bc of the virus? 
And what's the point to wait if they are ready then? GP will stop caring about Chromatica in a few weeks, so no one needs these videos except fans 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived