💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Confronts Calvin Harris on Twitter

Skins

Featured Posts

LMAO CALVIN HARRIS KING OF THE BASICS JUST GOT SHAT ON BY GAGA

BrunetteGa > ***BlondeGa

Calvin Harris â€@CalvinHarris

Jeez you turn down one remix in 2008 and next thing the whole world's on your back

Is this about Gaga ?

probs not

Edited by Dex

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my. The 2008 Gaga that I was so in love with is coming back. I love she's saying what's on her mind and not being the victim.

Lion Heart

Bitch is throwing shade like confetti.

Cake like Lady Gaga :nacho:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sleigh Mama

Songwriter's like David Guetta and Calvin Harris annoy me. Why do they have to wh*re out their name as the lead artist of a track and not just lay low and rake in the cash while promoting artist for their label like most record producers.

Ellie Sioux

That illuminati comment was NOT okay. I don't give a **** about the other one, but what a mean ****ing thing to say.

She's talking about behind the scenes stuff.. you guys need to get ur heads out of the gutter...... rihannna/katy and all those other pop girls the majority of them.. are tools.. for money.. gaga is probably getting fed up.. and people like the two girls I mentioned(DESPITE KATY SHOWING OFF IN PUBLIC SHE LIKES GAGA) hate her.. because she's not a tool like they are.. and she's a threat.. to the factory that is the industry.. These pop producers are piece of ****.. which is why she doesn't work with them.. they leak out material that make hits.. nothing that pushes boundaries.. that's why she works with kids that no one knows.. because she wants to push things forward.. not stay in what ever is trending.. hoping it sells as well as other things that set the blue print in the past.....

the entire industry is living in THE FAME MONSTER's blue print.. katy/rihanna/kesha/every one coming out with music is following it.. and it's freaking OBVIOUS to the naked eye almost.. DJ WS brought it up during the release of BTW..

Edited by leoj

This is some unneccessary bullying and artist bashing. I thought little monsters were better than that, since that is what GaGa has always encourage. I WAS WRONG. You children are childish and make no sense. You all are completely double standard bullies, you outta be ashamed. I would've expected better, accepting "move on" terms. You dig for dirt and then claim to be better fans. You're no better than "Believers", "1D'ers", "Navy", etc fan ****. Hopefully you'll be able to accept artist for their work and enjoy it or not and move on. :music: -- It's sickening to endure 13 pages of hate and it be okay.

What you people FAIL to get.. IT'S NOT ART FOR ART.. IT'S ART FOR MONEY.. ART FOR HITS.. nothing these people spit out stand for ****...

the majority of it..

there was such thing as believers.. 1ders navy.. before little monsters exploded.. as a fan name.. it's ****ing pathetic.. she will certainly bring this up next year.. evryone has RIPPED OFF COPIED AND PASTED HER SOUND/STYLE/GENERAL MESSAGE for more hits.. and more sales.. DANCE WAS NOTHING ON RADIO before gaga... SHE GETS LITTLE CREDIT.. BUT TBQH, IF JUST DANCE DIDN'T HAPPEN, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THERE'D BE DANCE POP ON RADIO.. and if the fame and monster flopped? Threre would be no talk that talk or loud..

2hdmxw4.jpg

:worship2: :clap:

Some of you are like, "she seems childish and selfish", but I always wanted her to stand up for herself. I don't need her to stand up for herself so I can believe in myself and all that crap because I can stand up for myself already, I just wanted HER to stand up for herself. I'm glad that that's the new persona she's gonna take on, and it actually seems more natural to me than the last one (not saying that the last one was fake at all), and I'm actually glad to know that she actually does get offended and angry because many times it seems that all kinds of celebrities think they are free to talk **** about her because she won't say ****.

When you become fragile to the public eye as lady gaga has.... the industry will do W.E it can to take advantage of that.. and try to destroy her.. because she's a threat to the factory.. that's really it.. it's ****ing pathetic..

What you people FAIL to get.. IT'S NOT ART FOR ART.. IT'S ART FOR MONEY.. ART FOR HITS.. nothing these people spit out stand for ****...

the majority of it..

there was such thing as believers.. 1ders navy.. before little monsters exploded.. as a fan name.. it's ****ing pathetic.. she will certainly bring this up next year.. evryone has RIPPED OFF COPIED AND PASTED HER SOUND/STYLE/GENERAL MESSAGE for more hits.. and more sales.. DANCE WAS NOTHING ON RADIO before gaga... SHE GETS LITTLE CREDIT.. BUT TBQH, IF JUST DANCE DIDN'T HAPPEN, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THERE'D BE DANCE POP ON RADIO.. and if the fame and monster flopped? Threre would be no talk that talk or loud..

I don't quite understand the purpose of your arguement. :shrug: Your statement is a little all over the place?...

Haven't really looked into this story,but it seems that GAga is just being a C U N T at this point.

Edited by ABC