Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tati Westbrook responds to the shane/jeffree/James drama

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

gagaxsebert
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I get it. Tati though seems different than the other MUAs on YouTube. Where James or Jeffree has had scandal after scandal, Tati has really had nothing like that before. She was always seen as the unproblematic one.

I think its clear, very clear, that Jeffree and Shane manipulated her. They treated her as a pawn in their game. And it sounds like Jeffree wants to be the only successful beauty guru on YouTube and will not stop at nothing to do that. The manipulation which lead to her video also lead to her friendship with James dissolving... and its very clear the toll of everything on Tati. 

Do I believe James is innocent? No. Do I believe he could be a sexual predator or abuser? Maybe I do. But do I believe that Jeffree (and later Shane) manipulated the whole game to take down someone who was successful and on the rise? Absolutely. 

We know (from Blaire White and others, Jef included) that he holds dirt on everyone and will 'expose them'. So there could be an element of truth behind that voice memo... but that is for the victim to share, not anyone else. But Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson ruined her life, her image and her businesses. 

Even if you are confused or don't believe Tati, this is 100% her truth and the fact she is going through lawyers and legal stuff means that she isn't lying in the things she said. 

What really interested me was the part where she mentioned that J* was a co owner of morphey and James was starting to set up a makeup line with them around the same time as conspiracy.

and the fact that she kept all evidence on a hard drive with her lawyers means she’s really got evidence on them.

Used to be HighRoad

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

That was looooong.

So basically she thought of James as a very close friend. She saw he was getting an ego and was concerned, then Shane and jefree piled on to those concerns by telling her that James had sexually assaulted multiple victims. Which honestly makes sense considering jefree has apparently paraded around a voice memo of a victim to multiple people. I've no bias in this since i watch none of them but I'd believe her.

All of this could have been avoided, She shouldn't have made that video and confronted James in person.

gagaxsebert

Ryland should keep quiet if he doesn’t want his career and rep to be over too :billie:

Used to be HighRoad

CyanLights
Just now, HighRoad said:

Ryland should keep quiet if he doesn’t want his career and rep to be over too :billie:

CantGetEnough

Not clicking it and giving her the views. 

That being said, I think Tati, Shane and James Charles are all cut from the same cloth and need to go. 

gagaxsebert

I really hope Tyler doesn’t join in on this mess :saladga:

Used to be HighRoad

BUtterfield 8
Just now, HighRoad said:

I really hope Tyler doesn’t join in on this mess :saladga:

Ah yes our lord and savior Tyler Oakley is gonna end it all for us nnn

KillerMonster

Ryland and Shane are acting like toddlers who got tattletaled on. :huntyga:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Daylight Jokers
21 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

Not Ryland too :ladyhaha:

The Gaga curse strikes again.

HausOfAntonio
16 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Do I believe James is innocent? No. Do I believe he could be a sexual predator or abuser? Maybe I do. But do I believe that Jeffree (and later Shane) manipulated the whole game to take down someone who was successful and on the rise? Absolutely.

THIS! People were too quick to make James into this untouchable saint because they’re were taught they HAVE to pick sides. 

James was evidently going through a dark ass period when all of that happened and I have a hard time believing he’s completely innocent. 

HausOfAntonio
10 minutes ago, SabadoDeGloria said:

Not clicking it and giving her the views. 

That being said, I think Tati, Shane and James Charles are all cut from the same cloth and need to go. 

Tati has done nothing on par with what Shane and Jeffree did. She was used and manipulated into almost ruining her and someone else’s career. Prior to her involvement with Jeffree her record was perfect, not a single drama/scandal ever associated to her name. She’s been consistently unproblematic unlike everyone else on the platform who have literally been racist, sexist, xenophobic etc etc etc  

As for James, it seems to be a completely different story that potentially involves sexual assault so I’m not even gonna go there.  

Also do click and give her views since all the money from the video is going to her chosen charity that’s actually doing really cool work!

StarstruckIllusion

In my eyes she completely uncancelled herself and claims the law will be on her side. I’m perchedT. But after this + Blaire White, Jeffree looking disgusting asffff

Archived