💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson de-monetized on YouTube

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Illuminati
2 hours ago, Skrill said:

How about demonetizing all the youtubers that speak hate huh? White supremacists? AntiLGBTQs? Racists? KKK idiots?

They are actually being demonetized. Youtube execs made it increasingly hard to find those channels as well, along with conspiracy theorists and stuff that's deemed as fake news. That's why that viral video exposing Hollywood pedophilia, that mentioned Gaga is so hard to find.

These people thrive from donations and sponsors, not youtube adsense

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon
13 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

They are actually being demonetized. Youtube execs made it increasingly hard to find those channels as well, along with conspiracy theorists and stuff that's deemed as fake news. That's why that viral video exposing Hollywood pedophilia, that mentioned Gaga is so hard to find.

These people thrive from donations and sponsors, not youtube adsense

Oh great! Sorry I came off as angry, but its just so frustrating to see youtubers with such histories being given multiple chances. 

Seryabkina
1 hour ago, panosmonster said:

I find it really extreme what is happening with Shane. I deeply believe - and cancel me if you like because it's trendy - that you can't delete a person that grew out of that racism and blackface stuff and actually gave some positive light to some mental issues, especially with his latest videos. Imagine having a camera recording your years growing. I'm sure many of us would be ashamed for some stuff that we said in the past as well. He apologized MANY times for these stuff. Cancel a person for things that said 10 years or so ago it's extreme. WE change. We don't stay the same. JUST because we said something in the past DOESN'T define our current status. 

His only big mistake was his friendship with Jeffree and that's that on that.

apparently this is a foreign concept for netizens

panosmonster
2 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

apparently this is a foreign concept for netizens

This is UNFAIR. Cancel Culture is so stupid and shallow.mp3

Seryabkina
Just now, panosmonster said:

This is UNFAIR. Cancel Culture is so stupid and shallow.mp3

It will reach a point where cancel culture will be itself cancelled

panosmonster
1 minute ago, Vampyr said:

So the accusations for Shane are some clips for years ago that he addressed and gossiping Jame Charles with Tati? 

mar-26-2019-11-32-21.gif

buzzkill
3 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

hope it gets there soon.

Thomas P
21 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Oh my god, that guy annoyed tf outta me. He really had the audacity to say Closer was the better song.

That actually made me rage-unsubscribe to Clevver in 2016 :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ivy
21 hours ago, justhislife said:

This demonstrates a complete lack of empathy and maturity in my opinion. I understand coping by laughing things off, but his inappropriate reactions are worrying in the context of mental health in a far different way from depression and mood disorders 

I thought so too, it seems like he has some problems with empathy. I was literally crying over the one where he's making fun and laughing over the little baby who died from being sexually assaulted.. who reacts that way? It made me sick. 

22 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Y’all can drag me but this is ridiculous. YouTube is acting like those resurfaced videos weren’t on THEIR PLATFORM years ago. 

Shane’s content is NOTHING like those old videos now. It makes zero sense to de-monetize him now. 

Good point, but regardless, he even expressed pedophilic actions towards Willow. He's sick and weird and I don't care if he's "grown up" now. De-monetize him. 

Killers sometimes get away with their crimes for years before their convictions, as do rapists. Not that he's on that extreme end of the spectrum, but karma's a bitch.

Seryabkina
5 minutes ago, Rio said:

He deserved to be cancelled. Laughing at a baby dying from sexual assault? Pretending to wank over Willow Smith when she was like 13? Blackface? 

Deserved. Sicko. Anyone defending those actions also deserve "cancelling".

i meant in general where other people get cancelled over less stuff, not necessarily about him 

+ I don't care for him or any youtuber for that matter to follow them :selena:

Defmix100
20 hours ago, SEANGT said:

losing your youtube views income isn't that big of a deal guys. it's not fascism or harsh. it's not even permanent. he made $10 million+ on makeup last year. Stop acting like this is going to impact his life in any meaningful way. 

doesn't he make over $1 million per year from youtube income though?

TortureMeOnReplay
21 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I thought so too, it seems like he has some problems with empathy. I was literally crying over the one where he's making fun and laughing over the little baby who died from being sexually assaulted.. who reacts that way? It made me sick. 

He shows a few psychopathic tendencies which really worry me. The lack of empathy and his inappropriate reactions when things happen namely. I think laughing things off is a coping mechanism in a way but it's a bit extreme with him. He also only takes (limited) blame when he's being called out for it and not before. Even then he tries to shift blame away and he seems manipulative. 

Archived