💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

pachinko
3 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

My signature is good ! I now have it framed with the rest of them, I also have some photographs signed by Gaga on the way for my box. Her signature looks different all the time.

Show us! 

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RetroPhysico

Did anyone from the UK order from the German store? :saladga: My order is taking forever to arrive smh.

3 hours ago, RetroPhysico said:

Let's see it! :kiss:

Here you go ! Sorry about the quality I had taken it with my iPad 😂image.jpg

Mark
11 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Here you go ! Sorry about the quality I had taken it with my iPad 😂image.jpg

That looks amazing :bradley:

I am so happy you got the non lazy signature. They all look so good together :kara:

00026 † 10000

TimisaMonster
On 7/3/2020 at 2:23 PM, Louie said:

:enigma:

Annotation-2020-07-03-142319.jpg

Was told the same...still no word back from them...im sure they are reaching out to Gaga or her team and figuring out what went wrong and how to compensate all these fans. Did nobody do quality control check BEFORE these were all sent out??? Im so confused lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

4 hours ago, Mark said:

That looks amazing :bradley:

I am so happy you got the non lazy signature. They all look so good together :kara:

Thank you ! :kara: I’m really happy with how they turned out, I have some photos signed by Gaga on the way. I’ll post them when they get here, her signature changes up all the time :ladyhaha:

BloodyM
On 7/3/2020 at 5:07 PM, Lona Delery said:

i dont get why ppl make this point?:confused:

i couldve ordered Chromatica from a local business so i wouldnt have to pay high international shipping costs.

And many people ordered the CD specifically for the autograph, where they wouldnt normally buy a CD. That was the entire point of the promotion, to make people buy the album who normally wouldnt.

Exactly! I agree with you 100%! In reality, we've been scammed. Even the fact that they promoted it as limited edition yet copies keep showing up on the stores. It was purely a sales effort end of story. 

For anyone who's not received their refund yet, keep pushing. I got mine fairly easily (my purchase was done via the french store) .... Keep in mind that the customer is always right, if you are unhappy you deserve your hard earned money back. 

Monsterxo

I've never requested a refund before. Do you have to send the CD back through mail?

Glamourpuss
24 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

I've never requested a refund before. Do you have to send the CD back through mail?

I was told to send it back before umg started looking into it but I've recently seen that they have issued some refunds without anybody having to return the CD so it's a worth a try to contact with them with your order number and see what they say. 

KeepItCool

I contacted the store yesterday and I’m waiting for a response.  A bent art card instead of booklet, a faded Z mark and a cracked cd case.  

HeavyMetalLover

So it looks like they are replacing the signed cards upon request (or refunding, customer’s choice.) I just got the following message from UMG Stores Support on Twitter:

“I sincerely apologize that this occurred. To rectify this, I can either re-ship this to you or you can return this item for a refund - please let me know how you'd like to proceed and I'll be able to resolve this for you. Please note that this item is currently on backorder and we do not yet have an expected time for when it will ship, but I'll be sure to update you as soon as possible. If you would prefer a reshipment, please confirm your address in the format below:”

i don't remember ARTPOP

Zilla
2 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

So it looks like they are replacing the signed cards upon request (or refunding, customer’s choice.) I just got the following message from UMG Stores Support on Twitter:

“I sincerely apologize that this occurred. To rectify this, I can either re-ship this to you or you can return this item for a refund - please let me know how you'd like to proceed and I'll be able to resolve this for you. Please note that this item is currently on backorder and we do not yet have an expected time for when it will ship, but I'll be sure to update you as soon as possible. If you would prefer a reshipment, please confirm your address in the format below:”

Yeah but then what's to say they won't send you another "L"?

I still didn't get mine yet and I'm lowkey afraid

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Mister G

I gave up with the merchandise fiasco taking place especially here with the US Store. I may sound like a broken record but I ordered the following items roughly 8 weeks ago (May 6th): Signed CD, 2 TShirts, and Chromatica Logo Pillow. The week after Rain on Me dropped, I ordered the Limited Edition vinyl. It’s now July 5th. There are people who ordered around the same time or after and got there stuff and it boggles my mind that this entire situation is just all over the place. I got an email like 2 weeks ago about “she’s working very hard to sign” every card that was ordered. Still nothing. I emailed Customer Support and told them cancel everything. It’s a waste of time. Yes the pandemic has created a ton of delays with shipping, but I’m beyond confused; I preordered a collection set from another artist on May 7th as it was scheduled for release on July 3rd...and I got an email update today that it’s already in transit and this is coming from the UK.

Archived