⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

CautiousLurker

Welp, here's the promo y'all have been asking for :enigma:

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
babs441

I Dmed them and they said they will reach back out to me when they have a solution. I got a Z and I asked for an exchange. 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubrick1990
17 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I know she might have signed thousands of copies, but she had plenty of time considering she expent like 2-3 months in quarantine. 

She wasnt signing everything in a day so she couldve done better, there's probably like 10 pictures Ive seen that almost say Lady Gaga, then most of the rest are L, W or a scribble.

And yes, she's using the old cover in everything, only place where's she's using the metal thingy one is on digital.

I was thinking about that and realized that even if she did it every day over 2 months that would be close to 700 a day. They should have not done 10,000... Destined to fail. If it takes 5 seconds to sign properly and grab a new art card that is 13 hours of non-stop signing without any breaks. Idk wtf anyone on that team was thinking to promise 10,000

I wrote a few letter by hand to local representatives recently and my hand was cramped afterward. (Maybe 20min of writing)

 

 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shabody

I mean, mine is a W but that's the W that Gaga made for me :ally:

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lance13

I have a stupid question and this really isn't the place to ask, but how can I post a pic on here and have it actually show up rather than just a link to go to. I'm wanting to post a pic of a signature,  but not sure how to do it.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alternitversion
33 minutes ago, babs441 said:

I Dmed them and they said they will reach back out to me when they have a solution. I got a Z and I asked for an exchange. 

I DMed today too and asked for refund/return/or replacement solution. Haven't heard anything yet. I love Gaga so much, but still, advertising something that you're not going to deliver on is just kinda... not cool. :/ Hoping there'll be a positive outcome in this.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RetroPhysico
16 minutes ago, lance13 said:

I have a stupid question and this really isn't the place to ask, but how can I post a pic on here and have it actually show up rather than just a link to go to. I'm wanting to post a pic of a signature,  but not sure how to do it.

Upload it on Twitter then post the link here. It'll automatically show up. :bon:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loeppke
20 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

I wonder if the signed posters will be any better. :omg:

Not gonna lie, I really just wanted the poster, so I'm glad the "autograph" doesn't really effect the price, because I'm indifferent about getting it autographed

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
2 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

Mine came today. Its just an L, not even a fancy one but, I am okay with it given the situation. 

https://m.imgur.com/a/L5MKNrO

I cant see the picture because you used imgur and i already tried to copy past it and all it does is link me back to gagadaily wich sucks because i really wanna see it

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magui
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Kubrick1990 said:

I was thinking about that and realized that even if she did it every day over 2 months that would be close to 700 a day. They should have not done 10,000... Destined to fail. If it takes 5 seconds to sign properly and grab a new art card that is 13 hours of non-stop signing without any breaks. Idk wtf anyone on that team was thinking to promise 10,000

I wrote a few letter by hand to local representatives recently and my hand was cramped afterward. (Maybe 20min of writing)

 

 

What? For real? 700 a day? They were really stupid to think that this was viable... What a mess.

(Once we split 500 cards at work to sign up,  I took  about 175 home, and it took me a week to do them :fail:

Lol I really want to know who thought this was a good idea. Now they will have to refund people. 

Edited by Magui
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alecks

This makes me very nervous about my signed poster pre-order. :laughga:
 

Honestly I have to say all of my Gaga merch experiences have been pretty lackluster :(

For someone so fashion conscious she allows her team to use the cheapest quality material on every shirt and sweatshirt. The Enigma merch I own is unwearable, it is so itchy.

The only good merch of hers I have is a shirt from her Haus of Gaga exhibit in Vegas. Wonder if she had more involvement there? Or a “pickier” team?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
16 minutes ago, alecks said:

This makes me very nervous about my signed poster pre-order. :laughga:
 

Honestly I have to say all of my Gaga merch experiences have been pretty lackluster :(

For someone so fashion conscious she allows her team to use the cheapest quality material on every shirt and sweatshirt. The Enigma merch I own is unwearable, it is so itchy.

The only good merch of hers I have is a shirt from her Haus of Gaga exhibit in Vegas. Wonder if she had more involvement there? Or a “pickier” team?

Nu stupid love hoody doesnt itch at all its Nice and soft on the inside and it super comfortable and it fits me perfectly

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KillerMonster
59 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I cant see the picture because you used imgur and i already tried to copy past it and all it does is link me back to gagadaily wich sucks because i really wanna see it

Aww, dang. I’m not sure how else to upload it on here. :toofunny:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agunimon
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, KillerMonster said:

Aww, dang. I’m not sure how else to upload it on here. :toofunny:

A lot of us use http://imgbb.com instead.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KillerMonster
Posted (edited)

https://ibb.co/HYf9C3P

Ok here is my Artcard. I framed it and everything already. :heart: @Suuus

Edited by KillerMonster
Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...