💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
Just now, Riri said:

I think it’s a bundle like the CD + Vinyl bundle. But not all items that you ordered at the same time? Cause that wouldn’t make any sense. 

I’m hoping you are right!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

****. So I was just reading through the FAQ’s on the official store, and it says: 

“If you wish to return an item received within a bundle for a refund, you must return the full bundle. Partial refunds will not be provided for items within a bundle unless there is verified damage to that item.”

So - when they say ‘bundle’, are they referring to any time you order multiple items at once?  Because if I can’t return this stupid ugly thing they are calling a ‘pillow’ because I ordered it along with several other items, I am going to leave my body.

I really hope for you that that is not the case

10 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I’m hoping you are right!

I don’t know where you bought the merchandise, but at the Dutch shop you can buy specific bundles, such as the CD + a shirt, or the CD + Vinyl. I don’t know if it’s the same at the other shops and if you bought any of those bundles or just separate items... Anyway, I hope it will work out for you! 

TimisaMonster
36 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

The “pillow” is a complete joke :toofunny:

It's literally the size of the guys forearm...$60....wow that's a rip off. I expected a body size billow or at least a large enough to place his head on it...that's like a stuffed animal size...just for decoration on a shelf...mess

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

dep18702
On 6/29/2020 at 11:56 PM, blankpaper said:

Am I the only one who’s kind of glad to get a bad one? It was basically free and I think it’ll be a good story in a future era 

Agree! I mean would I have liked to had a better signature that actually said "Lady Gaga"? Yes. But it was essentially a $5 autograph, considering it was $18 and stores are selling Chromatica for $13-$17. Is that any excuse? No. They should have either limited the quantities available to ensure quality, or done something totally different like a limited edition lithograph from the Paper Magazine shoot or something that she didn't have to sign at all, but still a rare collector's item like this is.

StarstruckIllusion

not someone getting two by accident...

this whole process was an illegitimate gig

1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I got two as well, but I think that was because I complained about my first order :oops: it was a nice surprise though. 

HausOfMark
3 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

****. So I was just reading through the FAQ’s on the official store, and it says: 

“If you wish to return an item received within a bundle for a refund, you must return the full bundle. Partial refunds will not be provided for items within a bundle unless there is verified damage to that item.”

So - when they say ‘bundle’, are they referring to any time you order multiple items at once?  Because if I can’t return this stupid ugly thing they are calling a ‘pillow’ because I ordered it along with several other items, I am going to leave my body.

Im assuming like the CD and the picture card

-Mark

Mister G
On 6/29/2020 at 11:57 PM, Gracious Gaga said:

not as bad as mine

EbdFhFjUEAAwy5E?format=jpg&name=900x900

I think you won GGD today with this one :billie::ladyhaha:

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Wow...yeah this is getting so messy and unprofessional for someone of Gagas level...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gatlyn

A mess. :toofunny: I’ve asked UMG for a refund. My Cheek to Cheek autograph is 8x better because it has 8x the letters!

2 minutes ago, Tom Daley said:

A mess. :toofunny: I’ve asked UMG for a refund. My Cheek to Cheek autograph is 8x better because it has 8x the letters!

Prepare for your 4 dollar shipping refund :toofunny:

lavenderblondee

At first, I said this HAD to be a mistake. She was so busy signing so many that some were marked and pushed to the "done" side when she was signing ones on top of it and it skipped through, but whew..a lot of these are turning out this way :ladyhaha:

Still anxiously awaiting my "L" to go with my "joanne"  signed booklet so I can never truly have a Lady Gaga signature 

tenor.gif?itemid=9485390

Zilla
5 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

Who got the signed booklet? No one got a signed booklet from what I'm aware? 
So they are still in the fault on originally listing and selling a "signed booklet" and didnt deliver. 

whatever it is, card book etc. On my shipping it said booklet

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Gatlyn
13 minutes ago, Gagzy said:

Prepare for your 4 dollar shipping refund :toofunny:

I might cancel my jockstrap order... after the signed albums and pillows I'm afraid to see that.

Archived