💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

Chromatography
4 hours ago, AMURER said:

Sure, complain all you want, but then don't act surprised if she doesn't interact with her fanbase like she used to

again, gaga is not a child. she can take criticism like an adult.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lighter

YALL DIDNT PAY EXTRA ITS NOT ONE DOLLAR NOT TWO DOLLAR NOOONE. SHE TOUCHED AND SNEEZED ON YOUR CARDS. Now you’re gonna make Gaga and Interscope fight again, little sabotagers.

Evan Peters

i got an L with a bit of spice at the top so it looks like a Z 

emma roberts is an abuser

ThefamebaII
2 minutes ago, Lighter said:

YALL DIDNT PAY EXTRA ITS NOT ONE DOLLAR NOT TWO DOLLAR NOOONE. SHE TOUCHED AND SNEEZED ON YOUR CARDS. Now you’re gonna make Gaga and Interscope fight again, little sabotagers.

I think it’s time to step away from the keyboard.. 

For most fans, this is their 2nd or 3rd copy of Chromatica. If UMG has to have a talk with Gaga’s Ability to provide Signatures, then do what’s necessary. Next Album cycle do a few or none at all. At the end of the day, if you purchase an item, expect to receive said item. Nothing more.  Nothing less. 

LateToCult
2 hours ago, lance13 said:

I have a stupid question and this really isn't the place to ask, but how can I post a pic on here and have it actually show up rather than just a link to go to. I'm wanting to post a pic of a signature,  but not sure how to do it.

You can go to this website: https://postimages.org

Press “choose images” to go through your photo library:

A749-D56-E-8-A4-F-4-B49-9452-360277-E5-F

once you’ve uploaded the image tap on the icon next to the “direct link” url

5261-FF94-F4-AC-4-D4-F-929-E-4-DBBD20-EC

This will save the url to your clipboard as if you copied it. Now just paste it like you would anything else into the “insert image from url” option on GGD.

@KillerMonster you might find this helpful too.

lance13
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

You can go to this website: https://postimages.org

Press “choose images” to go through your photo library:

A749-D56-E-8-A4-F-4-B49-9452-360277-E5-F

once you’ve uploaded the image tap on the icon next to the “direct link” url

5261-FF94-F4-AC-4-D4-F-929-E-4-DBBD20-EC

This will save the url to your clipboard as if you copied it. Now just paste it like you would anything else into the “insert image from url” option on GGD.

You are AMAZING!!! Thank you SO much!! 

lance13

20200630-225934.jpg

Here's her actual signature from in person for any handwriting analysts out there. LOL

Kubrick1990
2 hours ago, Magui said:

What? For real? 700 a day? They were really stupid to think that this was viable... What a mess.

(Once we split 500 cards at work to sign up,  I took  about 175 home, and it took me a week to do them :fail:

Lol I really want to know who thought this was a good idea. Now they will have to refund people. 

Idk how I came up with 700 lol, I just double-checked my math and it's 170 a day... But still, 170 a day for 60 days straight is insane

Chromatography
24 minutes ago, ThefamebaII said:

I think it’s time to step away from the keyboard.. 

For most fans, this is their 2nd or 3rd copy of Chromatica. If UMG has to have a talk with Gaga’s Ability to provide Signatures, then do what’s necessary. Next Album cycle do a few or none at all. At the end of the day, if you purchase an item, expect to receive said item. Nothing more.  Nothing less. 

i think they were joking 

Zilla

Well I see both sides. Technically they delivered a signed booklet so they are clear on their end, but it's just disappointing to see the signatures that are coming out of this. We go from "xoxo Joanne" to "Lady Gaga" to just L or Z or whatever. No offense but make it look like you tried, hand cramp or no hand cramp. I know she has to sign a lot, but I'd rather wait a few more months for a "good" signature with pacing herself than something like this. I would be cool with LG. 

I just wish they would see like how messed up that is, but they really don't owe us anything if they delivered a signed CD. It's shitty but I think I learned my lesson when ordering these kind of things now, I probably won't. 

Let us know if you get any updates, and what they are doing going forward. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

phantasmas
4 hours ago, River said:

tbh she's been lazy with her fans since the Joanne era when the M&G were 10 seconds of interaction.

i bought a signed Joanne CD during that era and the signature was pretty cute :laughga:

phantasmas
1 hour ago, KillerMonster said:

https://ibb.co/HYf9C3P

Ok here is my Artcard. I framed it and everything already. :heart: @Suuus

Cute! 

I was going to frame just the card but now I think mixing other merch with it is even better!

thx for the inspo :vegas:

Archived