Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry - 'Smile' Discussion

COOOK

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana
4 hours ago, Nuggets said:

:fatcat:

that’s so upsetting, coming from her. she put her heart + soul all to have it spat back in her face. i don’t think her time is far from up yet. she just needs to have her revive like gaga did. we all thought she was more over than katy is currently. anything can happen in a year or two:wub:

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chiuga

her recent imagery don't reflect the growth or problems that she kept saying she's going through.

the more she's pushing these imagery, the more it makes her look dumb, try hard and confuses people. There's no edge to what she does and her looks recently are just... looks, and don't help her evolve to build a new brand or artistry.  

Does she not realise her fans have matured and are no longer kids or teens, and the kids nowadays have moved on to other types of artists/aesthetics?

BLACKOUTbritney

Honestly tho, 3 years on can we agree Witness is full of bops!! Witness, Hey Hey Hey, Power, CTTR, Tsunami, Bigger Than Me,  Deja Vu and Roulette SMASH! 

I’m so excited for this album and glad to hear Katy isn’t worrying too much about how it performs and is happy with the music 

Reject False Icons

GOLDFRAPP :giveup: She made me hype even more for this album :party::party:

tomsches

Honestly, and I might be serving Natalia Kills realness but as an artist who respects artistic integrity... 

No, but all jokes aside. I wouldn't say in an interview that my new music sounds like a mix of this artist and that artist. Shouldn't you strive to make your own kind of style? Even if she was inspired by the two artists I wouldn't go out there and basically say: my new music is completely unoriginal 

Nuggets

Smile is surprisingly smashing in UK Radios

The last time she reached the Top 5 there was with CTTR

Favorite McDonald's Snack

• 2 weeks later...
Nuggets

cooltext360110291623367.png

- Never Really Over

- Cry About it Later

- Teary Eyes

cooltext360110408624477.png

- Daisies

- Resilient

- Not The End Of The World

cooltext360110490893016.png

- Smile

- Champagne Problems

cooltext360110594964062.png

- Tucked

- Harleys in Hawaii

- Only Love

cooltext360110674132728.png

- What Makes a Woman

Saw this on another forum and i think it makes total sense. Her journey towards the light! :giveup:

Also, this is for the people that think this album is just a collection of random songs put together :fan:

#9daysToSmile!

4rQC.gif

Favorite McDonald's Snack

monstertoronto
On 8/6/2020 at 12:35 PM, COOOK said:

thoughts?

That post is misleading. Saying they think those three songs “are the best on the album” implies that the author has heard the full record. When you read the actual article, they havent actually heard anything more than the singles/droplets that we’ve all heard. They just picked the three songs they liked best from what’s been released. 

5 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

That post is misleading. Saying they think those three songs “are the best on the album” implies that the author has heard the full record. When you read the actual article, they havent actually heard anything more than the singles/droplets that we’ve all heard. They just picked the three songs they liked best from what’s been released. 

They're just doing their part and trying to push the songs that she already has out. That's what publications do.

Anderson123

Goldfrapp? Pls don’t hype people this way if it wont live to those expectations. 

COOOK
3 hours ago, Nuggets said:

cooltext360110291623367.png

- Never Really Over

- Cry About it Later

- Teary Eyes

cooltext360110408624477.png

- Daisies

- Resilient

- Not The End Of The World

cooltext360110490893016.png

- Smile

- Champagne Problems

cooltext360110594964062.png

- Tucked

- Harleys in Hawaii

- Only Love

cooltext360110674132728.png

- What Makes a Woman

Saw this on another forum and i think it makes total sense. Her journey towards the light! :giveup:

Also, this is for the people that think this album is just a collection of random songs put together :fan:

#9daysToSmile!

4rQC.gif

Love this. It makes me pretty excited that this album is in fact planned and thought-out. 

Archived