💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Summer 2021

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

S0436
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

But yeah, summer 2021 makes sense. I know Europe is doing better, but considering how f*cked we are in the US...

Actually the three states she is planning on performing in (NJ, Mass. and Illinois) are at similar new case levels to Europe at the moment.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O
55 minutes ago, Mean Winchester said:

I hope she brings back Enigma though since I supposed to be there this summer...:toofunny:

Reveal hidden contents

................or Chromatica Ball in California!!!

She legally can't perform the Chromatica Ball in this area, as stated in there Vegas contract (they're also the reason with we didn't get the JWT DVD :triggered:)

MiQuenDroid
4 hours ago, dzox said:

this means we'll have a longer era. im excited what will come next. more singles? chromatica re-release? 

Bloodpop himself said they were working on SOPHIE's tracks and they will be released... Before the Chromatica Ball I guess. 

All I ever wanted was love...

Henri Bardot
2 hours ago, S0436 said:

Actually the three states she is planning on performing in (NJ, Mass. and Illinois) are at similar new case levels to Europe at the moment.

Yeah but even in Europe there are still outbreaks, and a concert would certainly make a few happen. 

pooiota

So, that means new music coming before summer 2021, to promote her tour!
Thats my guess, maybe a deluxe version of chromatica with some extra tracks!

Killa

I dont know what to do, argh. Its too far away. Ill be very occupied next year...it just doesnt seem possible. If i ask refund, i wont be able to buy the ticket then. 

I read it all but didnt understand until when can i ask the refund

babs441
3 minutes ago, Killa said:

I dont know what to do, argh. Its too far away. Ill be very occupied next year...it just doesnt seem possible. If i ask refund, i wont be able to buy the ticket then. 

I read it all but didnt understand until when can i ask the refund

You have until July 26 to request a refund. 

Taide

So, what are the best websites to buy tickets for London? It seems like all the standing tickets are gone or I can't seem to find them..

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Taide said:

So, what are the best websites to buy tickets for London? It seems like all the standing tickets are gone or I can't seem to find them..

Ticket Master and Live Nation are the most reliable IMO. When people start getting refunds standing tickets may pop up again, you've just gotta keep checking the site everyday. 

cdparky
7 minutes ago, Taide said:

I think Ticketmaster are the only official seller in the UK (excluding the scalpers).

I'd keep watch on it over the next month or so, with the rearranged date there are highly likely to be tickets coming back on sale as they process any refund requests.

The Z
20 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

But I thought she still had shows in her contract 

Yes she does, that's why I said she was still performing in Vegas

It might just be a different show

numb the flame
12 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Yes she does, that's why I said she was still performing in Vegas

It might just be a different show

I always thought the April/May 2020 shows would be the final Enigma shows as we know it. I believed she would then revise the residency to be a theatre version of TCB or contain many elements of TCB. 

The Z
3 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I always thought the April/May 2020 shows would be the final Enigma shows as we know it. I believed she would then revise the residency to be a theatre version of TCB or contain many elements of TCB. 

Park MGM said on Twitter that it was the last Enigma show, but maybe they meant that it was the last show of that leg

numb the flame
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Park MGM said on Twitter that it was the last Enigma show, but maybe they meant that it was the last show of that leg

I think MGM meant it was the last show in terms of that leg.

Archived