💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts

Bambino

Featured Posts

KillerMonster

What did she do? I never once heard about her doing anything for COVID. Gaga on the other hand, had an entire benefit. :awkney:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerMonster
2 hours ago, Whtvrman said:

Yes, the black one. I'm outta here but you and your fellow white folks better get that there's TONS AND HUNDREDS white award shows. If black people have decided to have one, it's okay

Now you’re just being racist :toofunny: Sis there is no such thing as a White People Award show. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

HoneyB
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Gurl, this is not about racism, this is about COVID. Gaga literally organized a concert with the WHO. Beyonce maybe spoke about it once. You see the problem?

Hmm, ok let’s see:

Her and her mother organized a testing station that allowed people in communities who were unable to receive COVID tests an opportunity to get one for free and receive various products/goods to sustain them while the pandemic ensues.

She has also announced a donation of $6m for mental health and other initiatives during the coronavirus outbreak, and has used her organization to donate even more various products like food, water, and health products to help communities who cannot sustain themselves:

https://www.beyonce.com/article/beygood-offers-aid-during-covid19-pandemic/

The proceeds for every purchase of the Savage remix that she did with Megan Thee Stallion go to a local organization, Bread of Life Houston, to help those in need amid the COVID-19.

In her newest release for Black Parade, proceeds from the song all go to Black owned businesses, who are all most likely suffering from lack of profit due to the ongoing pandemic.

So naturally, BET, aka Black Entertainment Television ,  whose audience is targeted for African Americans, is going to be honoring Beyoncé, a black woman for her efforts:ohwell:

This isn't meant to take away what Gaga has done for COVID, but she’s getting this award from the African American community for her efforts she has done for THEIR communities. And for that reason, I do not agree with all the comments that are saying “she doesn't deserve it!1!1!1”:)

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Varys
11 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

What did she do? I never once heard about her doing anything for COVID. Gaga on the other hand, had an entire benefit. :awkney:

Look at the post above you or just don't be lazy and look it up yourself.

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Nuggets
2 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

Hmm, ok let’s see:

Her and her mother organized a testing station that allowed people in communities who were unable to receive COVID tests an opportunity to get one for free and receive various products/goods to sustain them while the pandemic ensues.

She has also announced a donation of $6m for mental health and other initiatives during the coronavirus outbreak, and has used her organization to donate even more various products like food, water, and health products to help communities who cannot sustain themselves:

https://www.beyonce.com/article/beygood-offers-aid-during-covid19-pandemic/

The proceeds for every purchase of the Savage remix that she did with Megan Thee Stallion go to a local organization, Bread of Life Houston, to help those in need amid the COVID-19.

In her newest release for Black Parade, proceeds from the song all go to Black owned businesses, who are all most likely suffering from lack of profit due to the ongoing pandemic.

So naturally, BET, aka Black Entertainment Television ,  whose audience is targeted for African Americans, is going to be honoring Beyoncé, a black woman for her efforts:ohwell:

This isn't meant to take away what Gaga has done for COVID, but she’s getting this award from the African American community for her efforts she has done for THEIR communities. And for that reason, I do not agree with all the comments that are saying “she doesn't deserve it!1!1!1”:)

End them :applause:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

The Z
4 hours ago, pachinko said:

Gaga has had bigger impact. So these comments can sit down.

Gaga is WHITE sis, she can't win a BET

Varys
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

thats not true Justin Bieber Ariana Grande Eminem,Iggy have all been nominated or won bet awards. 

I don't think the humanitarian award tho is an option for white people

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

she got one for Videophone but this is all not about her... gosh... 

Musery

Illuminati Freak

The amount of white gays and their privileged little fake white ignorant asses every time there's a Beyonce thread. Best just to keep your mouths shut. 

leaving michael jackson GIF by South Park

ELECTROHEART

We don't like Beyoncé, let's accept that :flower:

But yes, Rihanna, Big Sean, Oprah, Michelle Obama did a lot too :madge:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Regina George
4 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Award shows constantly kiss white folks ass and it's no big deal so you'll survive if just one does it to a black person and if the other black artists don't seem to mind it then you shouldn't either.

This awards show is only for black artists. What is your point exactly? She is still overrated. There are many black artists who deserve this award more than her.

Thomas P
5 hours ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

This is pathetic

All she did was release a flop of a song and donate the revenue to her own foundation. I mean the song sold like 20k this week? That's like 20k$ :billie:

The Weeknd deserved this award. At least he opened his purse and donated 1M$

Savage Remix too. Plus BeyGood has been doing tons. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
4 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Lol I get it! However since I’ve been on this cult site, I’ve seen many artist get bashed to the ends of hell. Beyoncé is one of them. The deep rooted issue with Bey that monsters have is that she’s too successful in the eyes of the GP. They hate the success and praise that she gets so they attack her anytime she’s mentioned, awarded, releases music, talks, breathes, or exists 😂 I’m just sick of it. This site used to be a fun site to gain tea, share the love for Gaga with others, and laugh at meltdowns like the Skype Ball. Now it’s a negative thread every other second, people thinking their shade is cute when it’s desperate for an upgrade, and endless hate for random artists. GGD is not liked by majority of Gaga fans and this, to me, is why. 

This site gets ugly as soon as Beyonce, Billie, and before ROM, Ariana are mentioned. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived