opinion

Place a song from ASIB on Chromatica and place a Chromatica song on ASIB

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

Salvador Sequea
27 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Chromatica to A Star is Born: 1000 Doves

A Star is Born to Chromatica: Heal Me

Why? During Heal Me, Jack is pleased with the artistic direction where Ally was going with the pop sound due to the meaningful lyrics being hidden in a pop sound.

From what I can hear, 1000 Doves simply can do the work of what Heal Me did during that scene. Whereas for Heal Me, in Chromatica, after the explosion of Sine From Above's ending parts, this will serve as a bridge to calm down the sound in preparation of Babylon.

I love this concept...

Also I think because in the Stupid Love Lyrics she says "Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door" so there is a sure link there...

Gerrard174

Plastic Doll and Hair Body Face

Most of the songs on Chromatica are too noisy/electronic to be on ASIB. Plastic Doll is the closest or 1000 Doves (demo).

Nothing much from ASIB can fit well to Chromatica as the sound dont match. Hair body face is the closest

Gracious Gaga

honestly I'd give fun tonight, plastic doll, and 1000s to ASIB in exchange for WDYDT, HBF (rewritten w stronger lyrics) and Heal Me.

I honestly think WDYDT, HBF, and HM are better songs than FT, PD, 1000D.

♥ Kindness Police.

Zachary Jude

It's tough because the songs in ASIB, while written by Gaga, aren't supposed to be about herself. Chromatica feels very personal while Gaga's pop songs in ASIB are purposefully not. That being said...

ASIB to Chromatica: Hair, Body, Face

Chromatica to ASIB: Love Me Right

Think it's a wound I still entertain...

Zachary Jude
37 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I honestly think WDYDT, HBF, and HM are better songs than FT, PD, 1000D.

Honestly getting triggered over the constant cyberbullying these three tracks get... 

Think it's a wound I still entertain...

Archived