Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Your favorite Nicki Minaj album?


Blackout19

Favorite album?  

20 members have voted

  1. 1. title.

    • Pink Friday
      2
    • Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded
      8
    • The Pinkprint
      3
    • Queen
      6
    • Pink Friday 2
      1


Featured Posts

The New Body verse Kanye was too chicken sh*t to release bc she ate him up on his own song *again*.

Yes I know it said album. I said what I said :ohwell:.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really listen to her anymore but I do like Roman Reloaded. Beez in the Trap, Stupid Hoe, Come on a Cone, High School, Roman Holiday, HOV Lane... very fun songs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Beam Me Up Scotty

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...