💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ASIB songs meant for Gaga album

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

I keep seeing a rumor that said some of the pop songs for ASIB were originally meant for a Gaga solo album? And that it leaked when all her private files came out but I never actually read anything about that. Is this true? 

raragaga

i don't believe it but who knows

xoxo

Hurem

Some of them were written during the writing sessions, none were ever actually considered to be a part of any album.

In fact, one of them was so bad they had to make up a story of intentionally making a bad pop song, just for the narrative of the movie. The expose that came with those docs... a kii!

Gracious Gaga
19 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

I keep seeing a rumor that said some of the pop songs for ASIB were originally meant for a Gaga solo album? And that it leaked when all her private files came out but I never actually read anything about that. Is this true? 

I think its obvious that a lot of these songs, the cure, ASIB songs, and a couple songs on chromatica (1000 doves, fun tonight, plastic doll, love me right) were def written inn the same writing sessions 

♥ Kindness Police.

ChicaSkas

Yes and yes.

Paul mentioned this in our interview in 2018 and the leaked documents from the NYC lawyers last month also referenced it. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ShayCristoforo

Before I Cry would be great as a Chromatica bonus track 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

In fact, the documents that were leaked a few weeks ago confirmed that some songs were made before A Star Is Born, so, yes? :oprah:

💜

Gerrard174
1 hour ago, Focz said:

In fact, the documents that were leaked a few weeks ago confirmed that some songs were made before A Star Is Born, so, yes? :oprah:

Which songs?

actsleazy

Love Me Right was 100% for Ally

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

GagaUnderYou

Heal Me 

Why Do You Do That? 

Before I Cry 

The Cure 

Hair Body Face

GagaUnderYou
1 hour ago, Focz said:

We already know Julia Michaels was working on heal me, DJWS was involved, Diane mentioned WDWDT was for Gaga's new record 

GagaUnderYou
13 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

Love Me Right was 100% for Ally

This was for the Five Foot Two doc 

Judas Society
14 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Heal Me 

Why Do You Do That? 

Before I Cry 

The Cure 

Hair Body Face

Heal Me & Hair Body Face is so good tho...I just really want her to put out a deep house R&B album....Chromatica is great too but not exactly how i envisioned it to be.

YourCureness
30 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

Which songs?

the pop songs, together with The Cure. probably why The Cure, Heal Me, HBF, WDYD sounded sonically similar.

Archived