Which  

372 members have voted

1. 1. Which

• Alice
    • Replay

Featured Posts

Candy Gaga
2 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Ok. I’m sorry but I’m gonna have to strongly disagree. Beat drop choruses are the best things she’s done? Come onnnn, Gaga is know for anthemic choruses, not basic euro beats that do the heavy lifting of the song!

Ow I meant best for me sorry I didn't mean in general but yeah I'm basic I know :huntyga: But those catchy drops is my type of thing I literally listen to +50 languages I don't understand nearly all just for the European drop :billie:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

Candy gaga makes no points bc she says 911 has no chorus :laughga:

They were just messing around, obviously it has a chorus, but you shouldn't judge someone's musical taste so harshly, it's not needed :) 

Candy Gaga
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I mean Stupid Love is being acclaimed as one of her best singles right now, so maybe @Candy Gaga has a point :vegas:

Yeah and also I love that genre so much and those Euro-Dance drops the more you listen to it guys the more it grows on you and make you

twerk gif GIF :huntyga:

TropicOfCANCER
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

They were just messing around, obviously it has a chorus, but you shouldn't judge someone's musical taste so harshly, it's not needed :) 

I’m not judging their taste. But they claimed two sweeping statements (911 has no chorus, her beat drops are the best things she done) and i responsed. This is a discussion forum, and I discussed, maybe don’t interfere if it’s just to tell me not to discuss :) 

Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

I’m not judging their taste. But they claimed two sweeping statements (911 has no chorus, her beat drops are the best things she done) and i responsed. This is a discussion forum, and I discussed, maybe don’t interfere if it’s just to tell me not to discuss :) 

I didn't say you couldn't discuss I was just saying not to judge people's music taste so harshly, there's no reason to single someone out for their musical taste :) 

Gracious Gaga
2 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Ok I’m not even gonna try, @Gracious Gaga made a whole reply with the answer on page 2.

Thank u!!!

2 hours ago, Candy Gaga said:

Where is it sweetie. The track title ×30 that's the chorus nnnnn

See below please. This is not the first Gaga song to have a chorus like such 

1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

He's probably confused because the chorus sounds like a post-chorus (like “I'm gonna drink my tears tonight, and cry”) 

I do see how it can sound like a post chorus!!

52 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Candy gaga makes no points bc she says 911 has no chorus :laughga:

10 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

THANK U. half of the fame's chorus's are exactly like 911.

"my biggest enemy is me pop a 911 x2 my biggest enemy is me ever since day 1, pop a 911 then pop another one"

"can't read my, cant read my, no he can't read my, poker face" x2

"there's nothing else I can say eh eh wish you never looked at me that way eh eh"

"just dance gonna be okay dada dodo just dance spin that record babe da da do do just dance gonna be okay da da da dance dance dance just ju ju just dance"

"you've got me wondering why I I like it rough I like rough x2"

"im so starstruck bby cuz u blow my heart up x2"

even mosnter

"that boy is a monster mmmmmm monster that boy is a monster mmmm monster x2"

americano "I don't speak your I dont speak ur language on no. america america america americano"

government hooker!!!!  HEAVY METAL LOVER!! "ooooooo ooooo oooooo ooooo ooooo heavy metal lovah!!"

if you look up a lot of gaga's chorus's most of them are very REPETITIVE and not lyrically dense. but theyre also BRILLIANT 

lol come on. those are CHORUS'S.  just cuz they don't have a wide vocabulary doesn't mean there's no chorus"

@Candy Gaga in case you missed this one! I’d love to know your thoughts on chorus’s like this :) 

In case anyone needs to see this again- 911 has a VERY classic Gaga chorus 

♥ Kindness Police.

MonsterofFame

Replay. The crazy vibe of the song is so Gaga and it keeps the momentum the entire time. 

911's chorus feels anti-climatic. 
Alice has a really climatic and strong chorus with a great build-up into it, but something feels like it's missing in the verses.

All 3 are excellent songs though, I'm just being super picky :ally:

TimisaMonster

Alice>911>Replay

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gracious Gaga
4 hours ago, GagaOhhLaLa said:

Replay > Half of the Album > 911> Nothing > Alice

excuse me? 

♥ Kindness Police.

Cherry Blues

Replay is like brown-orange with silver-charme and Alice like violett-blue. Can't choose between these colours 😱

KatieJudasGaga4
21 hours ago, Dramatica said:

Overrated Replay would win again default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

But Alice > 911 >>> Replay

You can't call Replay overrated and then place Alice first, that's not realistic:ohwell:

Spoiler

I'm kidding, but you know

raragaga

Alice > 911 > Why Did You Do That? >>> Jewels & Drugs >>>>>>>>> Replay

xoxo

Archived